The official mobile ticketing app for Tri Delta Transit, serving nearly 290,000 residents in the 225 square miles of Eastern Contra Costa County in California. The app lets you purchase and use tickets instantly on your phone – anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, register your debit/credit card in our secure system and you’re ready to go.
• No paper tickets to keep track of
• No need to carry cash
• Buy and use tickets instantly with debit/credit card
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for groups of riders
Note: All ticket holders (paper or mobile) are subject to a first come/first serve basis on the bus. A mobile ticket does not guarantee a seat.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS LLC
- 45 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Transportation Technology Partners LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.