Trial Guide is a resource to help you on your clinical research journey. Trial Guide contains visit schedule dates, research study team contact information and much more additional information to help you navigate the experience of a clinical research study. In order to utilize Trial Guide, you will need to receive an activation code from your research study team.
• Security is our top priority. We’ve decreased allowable invalid PIN attempts to enter the app to ensure only you can sign in. Forgot your PIN? No problem. Our existing ‘Forgot PIN’ functionality is there to help.
• We’re compatible! We’re up-to-date and ready to support the latest OS from Apple, iOS 13
• New feature to allow your study sponsors to further customize select areas for your study experience
• Bug fixes to enhance various elements of the app and provide you with a seamless experience
Ratings and Reviews
What a pain
This app is such a pain. 1) less than half of the time do the reminders come to fill out daily 2) the reaction time is super slow so when you have to enter a time of day, it takes almost 30 seconds to get to something like 3:30 pm because each time you click up or down on the minute function you have to wait for a bit before it will recognize that you clicked and can click again. Honestly developers, make it easier to be a part of the clinical trial, not a trial to use your app.
Requests new activation code after activated
It keeps kicking me out after I activate the app and input my info on my diary. When I open it again it ask for a new activation code and I have to call the clinic to get. It is very inconvenient.
This app will not work for more than a few days without having to request another activation code. Such a pain to use.
- Motentia LLC
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Pedi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 mProve Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.