TrialWorks for iPhone/iPad is the first app of its kind to provide lawyers with accessibility to all matter related documents, notes, docket (calendar) and contacts on the fly. In addition to true remote access to the contents of important case related information, the application offers a number of other unique and helpful features. The TrialWorks Mobile App is designed to be a complement for existing TrialWorks Case Management Software users.
TrialWorks 11 required.
The TrialWorks Mobile App provides:
- Quick access to previously viewed matters.
- Complete chronology of a matter.
- Easily review existing deadlines/court dates and add new dates.
- Quickly review or add notes to a matter.
- Open any document within a matter.
- Upload a document or photo.
- Look up any phone number and place the call directly from your iPhone.
- Enter a new timekeeper entry.
- Review intake cases or add a new matter.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No way to upload documents.
App is okay other than there is no way to upload documents. The app only gives you the option of uploading from your photos, but you can copy to TrialWorks from other apps. Regardless, every time I try to upload a file the upload fails. This needs to be fixed and they need to add an option to upload from other sources. App is a little buggy and does crash sometimes. Definitely needs some improvement to give it 5 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.