Tribalist is the #1 app to discover, create and shop lists of what you love. We help you, the culturally curious, find the best things to do each day by curating actionable lists from media brands you know, celebs you admire and tastemaker friends you trust. It’s also easy to create and share your own lists of your favorite books, movies, TV shows, travel spots, restaurants and more to share with the world!
Tribalist is your home for inspiring lists that connect us and help us get the most out of life. We think everyone has the potential to be influential and to help other people discover new things to do. There’s nothing more thrilling than turning someone onto a hidden gem that you’ve uncovered. Now anyone can quickly and easily publish a high-quality, shareable, shoppable list in under a minute, for free!
“A Pinterest rival” - The Sunday Times
“If you love lists, you’re gonna love Tribalist” - Popsugar
"This app is not only beautiful and easy to use, it majorly solves my problem of where to store my favorite things: restaurants, books, music etc." - review from danielleEDB
Why you'll love Tribalist:
1. Endless recommendations for living your best life. Tribalist brings you the latest lists of recommendations of what to do each day from top media brands like Popsugar, Refinery29 and Thrillist, your favorite celebs and influencers and tastemakers like you, all in one place. You'll never have to wonder where to eat, what to watch or what to read ever again, it’s all waiting for you on Tribalist.
2. It's (fun) list making made easy. Choose any interest area that you’re passionate about like documentaries, local brunch spots or island getaways, and Tribalist will make suggestions for things to add to your list. No more having to rack your brain for all your favorites and no need to upload images, Tribalist does it all for you. Impress your friends and followers with professional-looking lists featuring videos, descriptions, photos and shopping links. If you get really popular, you could become one of our VIPs and start making money when people shop things from your lists!
3. Everything you want to do, in one place. Once you discover a new book to read or a gorgeous beach to visit, you can save all your new finds to your profile for safe keeping. If you want, you can also make your lists public, so other people can see what you’re into and even shop directly from your lists from best of breed commerce partners like Apple, Amazon, Booking.com, OpenTable, Barnes & Noble and others. Your friends will thank you and who knows, maybe you’ll connect with a new travel buddy to explore the world with!
Find daily lifestyle & entertainment inspiration in:
Tribalist is 100% free so download Tribalist today and join the Tribe!
You can also find us on social media for more daily inspiration:
Any questions, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version brings you requested improvements to list reordering, Instagram share, and Tribe Lists.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best for discovering and tracking what I love to do!
Tribalist is so fun and easy to use. I use it to discover movies, tv shows, music and books and I keep my dream travel destinations here too. Whenever I want to watch a movie with my kids I just go to my Tribalist list. It’s also great for being able to recommend things to friends! The recommendation engine makes it so friendly to build lists and everything is actionable if you want to purchase. Awesome!!
My personal "wants" for future updates
The app is great, but there's some additions that I'd personally love
- when you open up a list, it's like it opens up in a web page format, this isn't bad, but its caching isn't that good if it were all app based, changing the contents of the list to be native would be great
- allow us to save the whole list, for example, i found a list of movies that I'd like to watch, instead of saving each movie to a list, i want ti be able to save the whole list
Ps, when you go into a list and try to save something from the list to your own list, for example when you try to save a movie to a list, the xlose button is all the way in the left bottom corner of my phone, iPhone xs max, rearrange that button
Great new app
I love tribalist. I’ve been looking for new places to eat in San Fran and love finding little unknown restaurants. I’ve been following many podcasts lists for my commute and Netflix lists for the weekend. This app makes it so easy to make lists on the go - I’ve been adding to a book list through out the year after I read them. Would definitely recommend!
- Tribalist, inc.
- 45.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 tribalist, inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.