Trick It Out Lacrosse™ is the fastest way to learn how the best LAX players perform.
Trick It Out Lacrosse™ is the proven new interactive instructional and innovative competition app that provides you the opportunity to progress at learning pace and play, without premature judgements of your potential skills and talent.
• Challenge Your Skills
• Compete Against Others
• Measure Your Results & Get Ranked
• Practice & Improve with the Pros
• Change Your Game!
The TRICK IT OUT LACROSSE APP helps you improve your skills, compete against others, and compares where your skills rank. We provide year-round tips and updated training methods to excel on the field.
TRICK IT OUT LACROSSE features:
• The breakdown of on-field skills into Tricks that feature "how to tips" from the Pros, that help improve your game-day skills to another level.
• Customized training to improve footwork, stickwork, speed, accuracy & conditioning.
• Individual and small-group (with your friends/teammates) Training and Competitions designed for your Backyard, Practice Field, or Park.
• Tricks (challenges) that mimic real-game situations.
• Proprietary Scoring System that records your Trick (challenge) results and ranks your performance with other Lax Players in your age level.
• Game-day skills that Elevate your Athletic Creativity setting you apart from your competition!
-> Minor bugs fixes
-> Remove subscription
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Effective and fun!
We recently came across this app through a friend. I think it’s awesome to have an app for kids to use that can help improve skills, get them active and practicing in a fun, effective way. It’s not just regular drills that kids are used to - kids are learning new “tricks” and also key tips on proper form to improve the overall athlete. The best part - my kid can use it on his own and learn/practice at his own pace.
It is extremely friendly - easy to use so you can track your progress with step-by-step instructions on set up and videos for those that work better with visuals.
To be honest, my son was ok to try the app out before he got started. However, once he was on a roll and practiced a couple tricks, I saw the noticeable excitement increasing. He was thriving on wanting to increase his speed/score. It also helped that he was practicing with a friend - a little friendly competition is a good thing!
I highly recommend for kids, parents and coaches to use as a tool.
Perfect Companion For My Athletes
This is a great app that my 13 year old has been using to improve his skills. Just like the useless video games this app keeps him engaged and motivated to keep practicing the “Tricks” to improve his score and his skills.
- Scott Lancaster
- 91 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Trick It Out Sports™ Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.