Control our ever expanding TRIGGER Wireless Accessory Controller System with our all new completely redesigned app!
Connect to our TRIGGER 6 SHOOTER and 4 PLUS Wireless Controllers, and now the new ONE Bluetooth Relay!
Control power and dimming functions as well as a strobe feature when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to “Trigger” lights from outside the vehicle whenever you might need to activate an accessory on demand.
App features, Universal:
- Dim and/or flash connected lights
- Set switch function to either standard toggle or momentary
- Set and edit custom accessory names
App Features, 6 Shooter only:
- Monitor voltage of connected battery
- Set custom low-voltage cut-off value to shut down the controller
- Set alerts if battery falls below user defined low-voltage threshold
- Customize switch back-light colors, save and recall favorites
The Trigger Wireless Accessory Control Systems save time and simplify installation of your electronic accessories! Eliminate the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of your vehicle.
Once installed, setup instructions are available in-app or see our website www.triggercontroller.com for product support and how-to videos.
Greetings TRIGGER Fans old and new, and welcome to the latest app update! In this episode...
- We've taken a pass at the interface, making graphic updates to fit the notch as well as tweaking some colors and shapes
- Support for our new ONE Relay has been improved
- Now control multiple TRIGGER Controllers! Swipe left or right to reveal additional controls
- Fixed an issue where custom accessory names were not being saved
Overall connectivity and performance has been improved, because we can all use a little improvement from time to time.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs More Work
Good for what it is. Does not reconnect within proximity after losing connection when out of range. Have to relaunch app to reconnect. App also forgets accessory labels every time the app is closed and forgets what dim setting you have set upon reconnecting. App screen size is also not optimized for iPhone XR. No updates have been released in 6 months and counting. Great concept, but still not completely developed. Please test the app and work out the bugs. The Trigger has so much potential!
If you move away from the front of the vehicle the app loses connectivity. Then if you move back it flashed “connecting” but never connects. You have to close app and reopen close to the front
No issues, app connects and re-connects consistently. Range is excellent so far....
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.