Intervalometer for WiFi enabled Canon DSLRs.
Never miss a great time-lapse opportunity again! With this app in your pocket the days of forgetting your intervalometer are over! Or even if you remember it – having a spare one ready is never a bad thing – why not get the extra angle with your other camera?
• Releases your DSLRs shutter with a configurable interval.
• Time-lapse specific exposure modes. Great for those tricky day/night transitions!
• Optimized for low battery consumption – all-day shoots are no problem!
• Control and monitor the time-lapse on your Apple Watch.
• Configurable shutter-sound – monitor that timelapse from another room.
• Does not disturb the normal usage of your phone – keeps running even if you make or receive phone calls.
Supported camera models:
• Canon EOS Rebel T6i / 750D
• Canon EOS Rebel T6S / 760D
• Canon EOS 70D
• Canon EOS 7D
• Canon EOS 6D
• Canon EOS 5D Mark III*
• Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
*WiFi Adapter required (EyeFi/FlashAir cards not supported)
If you have a WiFi enabled Canon camera that is not listed here and are interested in getting support for it send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to work with you to get it implemented.
This is where this app starts to get interesting! Now it has custom exposure programs made specifically for time-lapse shooting, currently there's only one basic program (similar to the Av mode with full-frame average metering) but the groundwork has been laid and more programs will be added as we figure out what works and what doesn't. If you have ideas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Other news in 2.0:
• Camera configuration screen that lets you change camera settings and capture preview photos.
• Displays current camera configuration along with approximate number of shots remaining on the running screen.
• Connects faster and more reliably to the camera.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great for WiFi enabled canon 6D
Just downloaded, it’s worth the $7 bucks when you consider that a wired remote may only last a few years and then stop functioning, as long as the app provider makes updates to the software, this will last much longer.
Will not connect
This app does connect to my camera. It boots out of the camera wifi and then says there is no connection. Not worth $7.
Realmente funciona para la 6D! 😍
Tenia miedo de pagar tanto por una app que quizás no funcionaba. Pero la verdad es que funciona de maravilla
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.