Welcome to your journey…
Your journey is uniquely yours and this is where you can journal every step along the way, set your goals, track your meals, watch your progress, find inspiration from others, compare your progress photos, and so much more!
Start by seeing who else is here! Get inspired by following other mamas and seeing what they share. Then set your personal goals and start logging your meals. You can share each meal to the THM Home Feed where your followers will see them or you can keep them in your private log. Take selfies and side-by-side comparison photos frequently to keep yourself motivated!
Create reminders for yourself if you want to space out your meals or remind yourself to drink those sippers!
Feeling lost, tempted, or unmotivated? Just press the panic button and listen to encouraging and inspirational soundbites from us… your founding sisters Serene and Pearl. (heart emoji)
What is Trim Healthy Mama?
It is a lot of yes! Trim Healthy Mama does not say "no" to any food group. It is not a "No" plan . . . it is a "Yes" plan. You get to enjoy all three necessary macronutrients: carbs, fats and protein, all while trimming yourself to a healthy weight. You'll be so busy enjoying all your “yes” foods all day long that you'll barely have time to dwell on the ones you're avoiding. So, let's quickly get them out of the way. There are only a couple of them.
Sugar and white flour (which is actually sugar in your bloodstream) are out. You can do it!
KNOW YOUR FUELS!
• S (Satisfying) meals focus on fats for fuel.
• E (Energizing) meals focus on carbs for fuel.
• FP (Fuel Pull) meals focus on neither fat nor carbs (these foods can go with any meal type).
• XO (Crossover) meals focus on both fat and carbs.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
• Separate fats and carbs for weight loss.
• Make sure every meal contains protein.
• Don't neglect your veggies - they belong in your meals every day!
• Juggle your fuels - don't get in a rut. Enjoy foods from every food group!
> Use our free food analyzer app to figure out what foods are what fuel or check out the food lists in our books! For the full details on how all this works, check out the Trim Healthy Starter Book or the Trim Healthy Plan Book.
KNOW YOUR SEASON!
Separating fats and carbs isn’t forever! Those who are pregnant, nursing, or wishing to maintain their weight should enjoy some XO meals. Even enjoying a few XO meals here and there during the weight loss seasons is okay too. Your journey is yours and may not look like everyone else’s… so find your groove and what works for you and roll with it! Remember this is a gentle journey. Give yourself lots of grace and lots of time to get to the finish line. It's not a fast-paced race, but a slow, steady and amazingly joyful one.
* We’ve added Notifications, so that you can immediately know when another Mama is now following you, likes your post, comments on your post, or replies to your comments! This includes a dedicated screen to view all of your notifications, along with its own settings. The settings allow you to mute some or all of the notifications, if they aren’t quite your speed; you’re in control! Look for the Notifications bell icon in the bottom navigation tabs.
* You can now reply to comments, which displays a visual connection to the topic at hand!
* Eliminated any noticeable delays when a user would comment on another Mamas post. The comment appears immediately, as expected.
* You can now save food log entries successfully, as expected.
* Within the “Find Mamas to Follow” screen, after you tap “Load More Mamas” button, loading the next group of Mamas won’t return you to the top of the list.
* When new app updates become available, you’ll be notified before the app reloads giving you the option to reload immediately or at a later time, when it’s more convenient for you. This way, you won’t suddenly lose your place if you’re currently in the middle of posting your masterpiece.
* We added more pleasing aesthetics to the app’s interface for consistency and improved usability.
* The Home feed has been overhauled and greatly improved for faster loading posts and images to view your amazing journey!
* The Home feed now loads an infinite amount of posts, allowing you to scroll to your heart’s content.
* The post and comments text character limit has been increased from 180 to 500!
* We added a link to the THM Store for quick and easy shopping! Look for “SHOP” button in the top, left-hand corner of the THM Journey app!
* Meal types are now included with posts and food entries, in addition to their meal classification symbol.
Ratings and Reviews
Most amazing food tracking app ever!!
I don’t normally write reviews, but this one I have to pass along! If you’re following the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, this app is fantastic! And my all time favorite part: THEY HAVE A PANIC BUTTON!!!!! How many lifestyle creators actually put themselves into the app itself to help you along when you’re feeling like you can’t do this, you’re going to cave to the chips and fries when you don’t want to! Pearl and Serene have encouraging and motivating words for you all that need them. Plus, there are no numbers to track at all! So those, like me, that came from a bondage lifestyle of counting calories and macros don’t have to face that again. Thank you Pearl and Serene for everything you do for us mama!
The app I’ve been dreaming of!
I love this app, not only can I log meals, track progress, join a community of similar health minded people by following others to get ideas and share in a journey, but I’m crazy excited about the panic button where in moments of wanting to “give up” my health journey I can be reminded of why I focus on health and what options would be better than nose diving into cake. Wonderful app!
I have been playing with this app today and think it’s going to be great. I especially like the reminder/calendar option and the food tracker because I have been doing those things in other places and having everything together is going to be so helpful! One request, next update would you consider changing the color of each type of meal in the meal tracker? Right now there is a little red circle to mark if a meal was S, E, FP, XO, NOP, etc. I love that I can easily see this when reviewing my meals, but it would be easier to use if each type were a different color instead of all being red. Just an idea. I’d also love to see a place for testimonies so we can get to know the mamas on the app. Again, thanks for a great tool!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Miller Media LLC
- 122 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020-2021 Trim Healthy Mama
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.