Eliminate the hassle of collecting, storing, submitting and tracking cumbersome paper expense reports, receipts and timesheets. TriNet Expense automates the expense report process and timesheet management. TriNet Expense eliminates the need to carry around stacks of receipts and prevents lost expense reimbursements from your business trips.
TriNet Expense allows users to:
:: Import expenses from credit card or banking accounts
:: Apply category, attendee, tag, client, project, class, department, location, billable/non-bilable, reimbursable/non-reimbursable, and note data to each expense
:: Support for 160 currencies
:: Capture receipt images and create expenses directly from the receipts
:: Create roundtrip mileage expenses with multiple stops using GoogleMaps or enter in your miles manually
:: Apply integration data from QuickBooks (Online & Desktop), NetSuite, and Intacct to the client, project, class, department, or location at the line-item level
:: Create expense reports and receive alerts of any expense policy violations
:: Submit expense reports to your approver within a click of a button
:: Enter billable/non-billable time entires and apply a client, project, department, or location
:: Submit and approve time sheets to your approver
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Only one complaint
Why can the most often selected expense classifications be at the top?? Every time I need to enter an expense I have to scroll all the way to the bottom for sales meals or sales accommodations . Concur does this better. Otherwise no complaints
50% of Expensify. Extra effort to use
I have been an Expensify user for 5 years. Moving to Trinet looked good on paper, but it’s all the little things, that take the work out of doing expenses, that are missing.
- No OCR, so no auto mapping of receipts to expenses.
- To send Trinet your receipts from different emails in your name, there are 2 different email addresses you need send to. I couldn't get consistency our of either. The work around is send all emails to both addresses.
- Trying to add receipts to expenses is not possible as the image on the phone is to small. You have to do it the other way round - receipts to expenses, which is totally doable.
- Uber and Lyft are ‘unknown’ as to their category. I haven’t found a rules features which auto-categorizes them.
- Uber and Lyft don't support auto-route receipt to Trinet Expense
- Multi- day delay between a CC transaction being posted to your CC before Trinet displays it in Expense
- You can leave a note on the photo you take of a receipt. Great! But when you assign the receipt to the Expense, it disappears so you have to enter it again.
- The web interface is weak. 3 columns that I don't need take up 50% of the real estate. You can enter data straight into the web interface, which is good.
- Overall, you can do your expenses on Trinet, just budget more time to do this than you did in Expensify
Clear and easy tool
I've always wondered why we couldn't use technology to make traveling easier. This is certainly an answer to that!
Having taken two trips already, I have certainly discovered great benefit from submitting and capturing expenses while on the road.
- TriNet HR Corporation
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009–2018 TriNet Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.