Experience the sacred art and architecture that draws more than three million visitors a year and nurtures a growing and inclusive worshipping community. Learn where Alexander Hamilton is buried and see where George Washington prayed after his inauguration in this tour of Trinity Church and St. Paul’s Chapel in New York City. The churches and churchyards come alive with easy-to-navigate maps, engaging and surprising historical facts, high-quality photos, and interactive features. Trinity Church and St. Paul’s Chapel are part of the Episcopal parish of Trinity Church Wall Street, which has been an integral part of New York City and the nation’s history since it was chartered in 1697.
Use this tour onsite or as a virtual tour from anywhere. Features include:
• Easy-to-navigate maps of churches and churchyards with more than 30 points of interest and historical facts paired with high-quality photographs
• 360-degree views of Trinity Church and St. Paul’s Chapel
• Visitor information, including open hours, service times, and map
• A brief history of the parish
Redesigned, now with more content.
Ratings and Reviews
- The Rector, Church-Wardens and Vestrymen of Trinity Church in the City of NY
- 277.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Trinity Wall Street
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.