Plan. Record. Track. Report. Review.
Heavily focused on tracking expenses by trip. Ideal for the business traveler, but flexible enough for going on holiday. The budget feature is perfect for a family vacation, or for business projects. International, with real-time currency and a bonus currency calculator. You can even use the tip calculator when you're not traveling.
“Without a doubt, the best travel expense app out there....Trust me, I've used them all.” –Volente13
**Featured by Apple in Finance New & Noteworthy**
Track Expenses, Set Budgets, Convert Currencies, Calculate Tips & Meal Cost Splits.
- 50+ expense categories, including mileage, or add your own
- Real-Time Currency Rates, set your home currency
- Foreign expenses displayed in home currency
- Photo Receipts—snap a pic, never lose a receipt again.
- Location support means quick entry of places, enter details later
- Fuel economy calculated within the fuel expense
- Export expense reports—email customized simple expense reports, summarized or itemized
- Reports export in CSV or HTML
- Print all or single photo receipts
- Track expense report Reimbursement Status at a glance
- Track against budgets
- Customize for each trip
- Create templates for repeating trips
- Choose budget currency, all expenses are converted
- View list of expenses in each budget bucket
- 50+ budget and expense categories included, or add your own
- Review all Trip Budgets' status at a glance
- International units, currencies, & preferences, like date/time/number formats
- Customize categories, places, payment types, clients, people, personal settings
- Global Travel Data, shared by all trips. Enter once, use again.
- Hundreds of international travel providers pre-entered with contact information. Or, add your own.
- Dual navigation—by module or by trip
- Extra backup manually with File Sharing in iTunes
- Trip databases backed up during sync with iCloud Backup.
Stand Alone BONUS APPS
- Tip/Split Calculator
- Currency Converter
More information & screenshots available at http://creativealgorithms.com
Also available from Creative Algorithms:
* Date Wheel date calculator
* Serving Sizer recipe converter
* Serving Sizer Recipe Manager
Fixed issue with obtaining exchange rate data.
Added support for iOS14.
Fixed bug granting location permissions.
Fixed bug concerning photo exports to Photos.
Updated default mileage to rates for 2020.
Misc bug fixes and enhancements.
Be sure to utilize File Sharing in iTunes for an extra backup of the database file and folders. Contact us for support.
Thank you for the positive feedback! Please take the time to update your review, or add one.
Keep up to date on the latest news by becoming a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAlgorithms/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
counterintuitive and frustrating
I was extremely disappointed in this app. I researched a number of different travel expense trackers and thought that this one was going to be it. However, although it promises a great deal of flexibility, I found it extremely counterintuitive and difficult to input simple pieces of information. For instance, you have to create a new place every time you want to include the name of the place where you spent money. This requires going through at least 3 screens to make a simple expense input. And you can't set the currency for an entire trip, unless you change the default settings on the whole app. Even simple apps like Trail Wallet (which is a far better app in my opinion) allow you to have a home currency and then set a default for specific trips (instead of having to input it each time you input an expense).
App is easy to use, has tons of features to suit most people's needs. Of course you can't please everyone. There will always be someone who is not satisfied. I find this app to be very customizable, and feature rich. You can basically track anything you want for a trip or a vacation. What I like about it is that you can put as much information or as little as you want for your specific type of tracking. Also there is the ability to download additional modules that integrate seamlessly into the app which you may find useful. Only shortcomings are no ability to back up or export data. Also no sync capabilities between devices so you will have to choose which device you want to use it on. Hopefully these will be features added in the future, but for right now doesn't look like that will happen. But with that all said I still feel this is an excellent app. A lot of work went into creating it. That becomes apparent as you start to use it. Very happy I downloaded it. I think you will to.
Highly polished, fully featured, travel tool
I have several kids, and trips can be an expensive nightmare when nobody is keeping track of what is being spent. Trip Boss allows me to set up a trip budget beforehand, and easily track/modify everything, so all I have to worry about is how many times I have to go on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride with my seven year old. Great app, from a great developer!
Update: The optional Itineraries package is a terrific add-on to an already great product. What a great way to let buyers pick and choose what they want in their trip planning app, without having to pay a hefty price for stuff they may not need. Hopefully more packages will be added in the future.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creative Algorithms, LLC
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2004 Creative Algorithms, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.