Trip Planner Pro is a handy tool for managing your pack and to-do list, and planning your daily activities for the next trip.
You can create daily itineraries for your trip, write down notes, track activities, and share your activity details with your friends. Additionally, you can also create a packing list and to-do list for each trip so you don't leave anything behind before leaving home. This app keeps all your travel details at your fingertips.
The main features of this application include:
* Intuitive and easy to use interface.
* Support for multiple trips and activity types.
* Create your own pack list and to-do list for each trip.
* Track activity status.
* Built-in “must-pack” and “to-do” dictionary.
* Email activity details to contacts.
This app is designed to work offline, so no Internet or data plan is required, and there is no need to worry about paying costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is an universal app that works on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
How The Trip Planner Pro Subscription Works:
- Subscribe and unlock full version functions to get a 1-week Free Trial to Trip Planner Pro!
- 1 year subscription for $1.99 starts automatically after the Free Trial unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the Free Trial.
- Your annual subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renew is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your subscription is connected to your iTunes Account.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or at the start of the first subscription period after an eligible free trial has completed.
- You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like the app, but not so much with an Ipad
So far I find the app very easy, but I would like to use my iPad with an attached keyboard. This app doesn’t switch to landscape screen. This is a problem for me.
I bought the app to sync with other devices, but it took me a while to see I had to back up with each change and then on the other devices, I had to restore my trips. There has to be a more smoother way to sync with my devices. Otherwise what is the point of the purchase?
Other than that, I really like this app, so far. I am just beginning so hopefully my opinion will stay the same after a few trips.
Helps keep you organized for your trips. Everything from flight, hotel, and activities. Even a packing list.
I would've given it 5 stars if my husband could download our itinerary. He got the app, but I have to enter the entire itinerary into his phone.
Can only share info by email.
I hope this can be fixed. We have 10 going on vacation. It would be nice if all this info was on their device.
Just what I wanted
I like this app a lot. It is exactly what I was looking for. I like to be able to create separate trips, and everything can go inside including travel and hotel details, plans, and a list for packing. The only functionality I would like to see added is the ability to share a trip and all its contents with another user so it is added into their app, and for any changes to that trip to update for everyone sharing the trip. Right now you can only email a list of events. On the email page, it would be nice to have a "select all" button. Also, I'd like to be able to look at a full calendar of the trip in 1 view as an alternative, similar to the way an Outlook calendar works. Thanks for the great app!
- GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Trip Planner Pro Full Version $2.99
- Trip Planner Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.