As a travel guidance company, Tripadvisor brings people, passions and places together. We aim to help make you a better traveler, from travel planning, to booking, to taking a trip. Our app lets you get the most out of your trip – whether you’re planning or on-the-go. Discover where to stay, what to do and where to eat based on guidance from millions of travelers who have been there before. Find deals on hotels, book experiences, reserve tables at great restaurants and discover great places nearby. No matter what type of trip you’re looking to take, the Tripadvisor app makes planning it easy and also lets you guide others on their way.
Tripadvisor Plus, a premier travel subscription service offering endless savings and perks across hotels and experiences all over the world. Goes at only $99/year. Cancel anytime.
• Exclusive access to insider deals at 100,000+ hotels worldwide
• Get room upgrades and perks like restaurant or spa credits during stays
• Take 10% off 400,000+ experiences sitewide
• Receive rental car discounts and benefits with a free year of Hertz 5-Star Elite status
• Snag deals on flights with a free Dollar Flight Club Premium membership
• Access a custom members-only SMS concierge service, Tripadvisor Text
• Save an average of ~$350 your first time using the membership
GET TRAVEL GUIDANCE
• Find millions of reviews about hotels, restaurants, tours, attractions and other experiences from travelers like you
• See recommended places nearby and view them on a map
• Read Travel Guides to discover new ways to experience a destination with tips from travel experts
DO ALL YOUR TRAVEL PLANNING IN ONE PLACE
• Book hotels, tours, activities, experiences and other things to do with free cancellation
• Find great places to eat nearby and make restaurant reservations
• Get great deals on hotels across lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Use our planning tool, Trips, to save and organize traveler-recommended places. See your saves on a map, as well as share and collaborate with your travel companions.
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours, attractions, experiences and other things to do
• Travel confidently with health and safety information for hotels, restaurants, tours, and attractions
GUIDE OTHER TRAVELERS
• Submit your own reviews and photos of places you’ve visited to guide fellow travelers
• Post and answer questions from other like-minded travelers in the Tripadvisor forums
We’ve rebuilt our app to help make you a better traveler – from planning, to booking, to taking a trip. Here’s some of what you can do with it:
• Get guidance on where to stay, what to do and where to eat from travelers who have been there before
• Travel confidently with access to health and safety information for hotels, restaurants and experiences
• Book hotels and experiences with free cancellation
• Save, organize and share travel ideas with Trips
• Discover places nearby on a map
Ratings and Reviews
We wouldn’t dream of planning a vacation without consulting TripAdvisor’s appraisals of hotels, restaurants, and attractions. But this robust app does much more than that, letting you book your entire trip—from flights to museum tickets—in one place. For those who embrace spontaneity, TripAdvisor is great for quickly finding spots nearby to stay, eat, or play, and the honest user reviews frequently save us from travel troubles.
Love it for business and personal trips!
I travel quite a bit for business and even more for pleasure and this app is perfect for both. On business trips, I can put in the city I’m visiting and when I’m going and it gives me restaurants options and the most popular things to do. I can read reviews from other helpful travelers that give me thing to looks out for and best times to go places. When I travel for pleasure, I start with Trip Advisor. I get a destination in mind and save hotels/vacation homes, activities and transportation info to the trip and have it all planned out before I book. I also use the app for planning with others. I planned a girls trip to Jamaica with my friends and was able to send them the details to review before we booked. I was able to book a lake house in NC for a Thanksgiving dinner my family is planning this year. I think the next step for the app is allowing splitting of payments for different things or allowing multiple payers. Also being able to joint plan a trip would be nice. Overall though I have no complaints about the app and love using it. I love leaving reviews for places I’ve been an helping other fellow travelers.
WHY keep changing things????
I knew it was a mistake to click on “update” without waiting a few days to read the reviews - which I was sure would be terrible - because they just keep on changing things and making it worse for NO REASON!! I can’t understand why they think ANY of the recent changes are improvements - they moved things around AGAIN so it’s unfamiliar! Nothing on the home page is relevant. Can’t even FIND MY OWN reviews now! Why is everything so HUGE? They’re wasting space & making me scroll way too much… This is the FIFTH time I’ve updated this review in 30 minutes - every time I try to do something I keep finding more horrendous changes. Are they honestly going to make me click on “read more” for EVERY single review? OMG!!! Now instead of just having 2 search lines so I can type in the name of what I want to see and the location directly below it, it I have to click on something else to get the location box to show up so I can type it - an UNNECESSARY EXTRA step! Then, there are multiple restaurants with the same name in this city, and you don’t show me the address anymore, they all just say the city, so I have NO IDEA which one is correct!! They have absolutely destroyed what used to be a helpful trip planning app & it’s just awful now. I’ve never used yelp but it’s time to consider it... Did the people who created this ridiculous redesign ever try to actually use the app before they released this crap to the general public?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 102.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 TripAdvisor LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.