Note: This app is intended to be used by those who are at least 16 years of age or older; those who are under the age of 16 should not download this app.
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone or Apple Watch, and receive notifications if there is a change to your flight. Send snapshots of your relevant trip information to contacts through the TripCase iMessage extension. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
Before Your Trip
• Forward confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically add reservations to your itinerary
• Share your trip with others & TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
At the Airport
• View flight information & receive notifications if anything changes
• Locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• Search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
At Your Destination
• Quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• Uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• Instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
• $5.99 for 12 months with a 1-month free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $5.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
Terms and Conditions
Good news! With our new release we make your log in experience even smoother. You can use your Google, Facebook and Apple account to sign in and log in to TripCase App and get quick access to all your trip details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent but buggy
Consolidating trips with this app makes life on the road very easy. Gate changes and trip updates or handled very well I can save you a lot of time. However, the process of adding flights is useless. The app gives you two options for importing flight information-either by confirmation number or by forwarding the confirmation email. Neither of these have ever worked. Consequently, for multiple flights or one flight with many legs, you need to spend a good deal of time manually entering all aspects of your trip into the app.
The other frustrating part is support-from within the app, I clicked on the Health link, and it takes me to an FAQ edge. In order to contact support, it requires me to login, but every time I am on the help page, it log me back out. It is therefore impossible to actually contact support from the app.
Been using it for years
TripCase makes it very easy to forward reservation emails to the TripCase email address, it recognizes it’s from you by your email (i.e. no need to log in each time) and teases out the details without my interaction. Over time it’s done it faster and more accurately and from more travel providers. Combining multiple reservations into a single trip takes seconds. And sometimes the travel delay alerts come faster through TripCase than from the airlines themselves, but not always.
My main enhancement requests would be to include fares and hotel/car quoted prices, so I can quickly confirm that I’m being charged right when I check in, or negotiate or rebook on the spot. In those cases I have to dredge up the original reservation. Also, please work on teasing out more details out of AirBnB reservations. I know this is a free app by Sabre, and AirBnB is competition, but still, the quality of the app is what I’m writing about here.
Best of the Best!
If you’re like me, you’ve seen the various travel management apps and, frankly, they all had positives and negatives. For some time, I had three on my phone, finally narrowing down to two. Then, I had a ridiculous travel day. My starting leg was delayed over two hours, putting my connection out of the question. When I landed, I checked TripCase out of habit and, lo and behold, the system had kept track of my connection and sent updated times for departure. It was delayed and, long story short, I made it because I knew it was still there and what gate to go to. No other app updated, in fact, even the airline app did not track as well as TripCase. Finally, after landing and getting my car, I clicked on the hotel, navigate with Waze and away I went. 100%, this is the best, most complete and easiest app to use. Look no further, this is it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sabre Inc
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Sabre
- In-App Purchases
- RECEIPTS $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.