* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Tripcast lets you share your travel photos with the people who want to see everything, not just the highlights. Start a trip, invite your friends and family to the album, and give them live photo updates from the road!
The best way to share your trip:
• Make updates instantly: Update your family and friends in real time
• Stay in touch: Ask questions, leave comments, and like posts
Build an album with everybody:
• Vacationers assemble!: Collect everyone's trip photos in one place
• Easy backup: Download them all when you get home
Map it out:
• Effortless tagging: Photos are automatically added to the trip map
• Browse by location: View photos by where they happened, not when
Everyone is using Tripcast to share their travels:
• Keep it private: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• Apps for everyone: Access Tripcast through gorgeous apps for iPhone and the web
• Bring everyone along: Notifications keep friends and family updated whenever there's activity
How it works:
1. Create: Make an album for your trip
2. Invite: Pick friends and family to follow along
3. Update: Post photos and videos as you travel
Built by the team that created Cluster, featured as a Best New App in the App Store
We've been hard at work to overhaul our uploader to be more reliable in low bandwidth and poor network conditions. This will help resolve the broken and duplicated image issues that some of you reported. Thanks as always for all your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app !!
This is our second year using the app for our travels. Still love it!
We used this app to share our last 4mo trip with friends. It’s private and everyone gets to comment and they don’t have to be on Facebook which for a military and law enforcement family is great. We will be using it on next trip in a month too. Thankyou.
I got the app to study abroad. Overall it’s easy to use and share with friends and family. My only problem with it is that you can do something like a daily album. Instead each picture uploads one at a time to the timeline and needs its own individual caption instead of one for a group. It would also be nice if you could reply to people’s comments. There’s tons of people asking questions about the pictures and updates but no way to answer them. If these two features could be added the app would be 💯
Update: took another star away. It’s really annoying how sometimes you will hit post and nothing happens. 20 minutes of typing is gone and no reason why whether it is a normal note or picture caption. This isn’t the first time it’s happened to me. There is no chance to save it either. Would recommend to anyone using it that they paste everything into a notes app on their phone before they try posting and lose it all to this app.
Suddenly locked out too!
Just like the review above says, I would have given this app 5 stars, but how can they not have a way to retrieve a forgotten password? I didn’t even forget my password but it is locking me out. Can’t log in with google. Can’t log in with Facebook. Nothing works. Now everything I had on here is lost. Emailed for support and still awaiting a response. I’m a teacher and use this for trips abroad that I chaperone so the kids can share photos in a private setting. I have invited all the kids and parents to an album that they’re all now on and I can’t get on - a few days before we leave for our trip!! So beyond frustrating. Maybe someone will email me back from support, but until then I’m reiterating how stupid it is not to have a password reset option on the app so you don’t have to go through the trouble of finding the support email address (also not on the app) and waiting for a response.
Developer Response ,
I believe we had some unscheduled downtime on this day. I believe it only lasted for four hours. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We're proud of our 99.6% annual percent uptime. There is also a password reset option under "Edit Profile" as well as on the website. I hope we get the chance to serve you.
- Cluster Labs, Inc.
- 52.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cluster Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.