* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Tripcast lets you share your travel photos with the people who want to see everything, not just the highlights. Start a trip, invite your friends and family to the album, and give them live photo updates from the road!
The best way to share your trip:
• Make updates instantly: Update your family and friends in real time
• Stay in touch: Ask questions, leave comments, and like posts
Build an album with everybody:
• Vacationers assemble!: Collect everyone's trip photos in one place
• Easy backup: Download them all when you get home
Map it out:
• Effortless tagging: Photos are automatically added to the trip map
• Browse by location: View photos by where they happened, not when
Everyone is using Tripcast to share their travels:
• Keep it private: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• Apps for everyone: Access Tripcast through gorgeous apps for iPhone and the web
• Bring everyone along: Notifications keep friends and family updated whenever there's activity
How it works:
1. Create: Make an album for your trip
2. Invite: Pick friends and family to follow along
3. Update: Post photos and videos as you travel
Built by the team that created Cluster, featured as a Best New App in the App Store
Bug fixes. Thanks for keeping the app up to date!
Ratings and Reviews
Going out west
Friends and family expressed an interest in following our trip. We discovered Tripcast and it has been fantastic. It is incredibly easy to work with and let’s you upload both photos and video. Our friends have commented how fun it has been to follow along. They especially noted the geo posting feature
Love but want improvements
I love a lot about this app!
But there are some things that I wish were changed...
1. I would like more flexibility in organizing photos once they are uploaded in app. I entered about 6 photos, then I realized I missed one... I wanted to upload it when I discovered it was missing... But I discovered I could not move uploaded photo to place it in a time sequence that made sense.... You cannot move photos once photo is taken by camera in app.. nor if you upload from your own photo file... to correct this error I had to delete photos, then re-upload all photos that were deleted and add text again.... this made using app very tedious and unfriendly...
At the end of app I just threw in photos because I could not delete the some 200 photos I had added to correct the problem.
2. The 2nd improvement I would like to see is the ability to edit photos taken by camera within app... I had a number of pictures that were too dark for the content to be distinguished and iris always nice to be able to crop... I know I could do that on my photo app and then upload photo... that adds lots of steps when you’re trying to go fast...
I did love the ability to push a button and have a book in a week... so close in time to the trip that you still enjoy showing book and talking about it... I also liked the fact that some people want to see photos along the way of the trip... There is, however, a learning curve both for the traveler and the viewers....
I got the app to study abroad. Overall it’s easy to use and share with friends and family. My only problem with it is that you can do something like a daily album. Instead each picture uploads one at a time to the timeline and needs its own individual caption instead of one for a group. It would also be nice if you could reply to people’s comments. There’s tons of people asking questions about the pictures and updates but no way to answer them. If these two features could be added the app would be 💯
Update: took another star away. It’s really annoying how sometimes you will hit post and nothing happens. 20 minutes of typing is gone and no reason why whether it is a normal note or picture caption. This isn’t the first time it’s happened to me. There is no chance to save it either. Would recommend to anyone using it that they paste everything into a notes app on their phone before they try posting and lose it all to this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cluster Labs, Inc.
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cluster Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.