As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. We make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts, you can even access those details hands-free!
NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY SCORES
See safety scores from 1 to 100 for neighborhoods around the world, representing low to high risk. These scores cover a variety of categories, such as women’s safety, political freedoms, and access to health and medical services.
TripIt has lots of features to help you stay organized and find your way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes and ATMs.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Let you know how long the security lines are
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travelers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
• Our most frequently requested feature has arrived! With Documents in TripIt, you can upload PDFs, photos, boarding pass and digital passport QR codes, and more to your travel plans, so everything is in one place. Free TripIt users can upload up to 3 documents per trip, and TripIt Pro users can upload up to 25 documents per trip.
• Everyone has a different comfort level when they travel. Now, you can set a personal risk level with the Neighborhood Safety Scores feature, and we’ll warn you if you’re planning on visiting an area that’s above your threshold. To set your personal risk level, go to More > Profile > Safety.
• Is your TripIt account connected to SAP Concur? Business trips shared with SAP Concur will now be clearly labeled with Shared with SAP Concur. Sharing the trip will help get your expense report started, creating a reminder in Concur Expense. To mark trips as personal, edit the trip in the app and turn off the Share with SAP Concur toggle.
• If you’re new to iOS 14, add the TripIt widget to your home screen to view upcoming travel plans at a glance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Top 3 of all apps. All time. Ever.
Since I started using this app, I have travelled 1,482,337 miles. I LOVE this app. I travel a lot for work (and holidays) and being able to email my booking confirmations, private and work and have them all in one place is fantastic. It changed my travel routine. Rather then show up with a folder of different printed confirmations, it’s all laid out in one place. My wife and I share our itineraries and it’s great for family trips where we book different parts. Its like I have a brilliant assistant with programming knowledge. Just bring a battery pack for your phone after a long flight :-)
I try hundreds of apps each year but after many years using this app it is still the most useful thing on my phone after the calendar and mail app.
Seriously, I have emailed booking confirmations as PDF’s, word docs, email etc from some really funky airlines and it’s rarely missed a beat.
My only suggestion to the developers to improve on perfection might be to tie in with one of the flight map apps so I can see on the plane which country I am flying over. Those guys have nothing like the capability you do, so a tie in could be cool.
Thanks again for all the travel hassle you guys saved!
Tripit is unbelievable
I don’t know what we would do without Tripit. Just our last trip, waiting in an airport restaurant, we sat next to a couple who was headed out on an extended trip. Eventually she got out her “file”. You know what it was. A printout of every email and snail mail confirmation she’d received for their trip. It had to be 2” thick. She rifled through the pages looking for the answer to her partner’s question. Outrageous. It’s like I’ve often told my wife about auto GPS’s, “it’s a good thing they were invented because it was just getting to the point where we could not possibly keep up with the twists and turns of the highway system.” Well we couldn’t possibly keep track of all our travel plans either. With all the changes, delays, incentives, connections, delays, gate changes, travel would be a nightmare. Like my car gps, I no longer try to figure out the route, i just take the turns it tells me to take. Same with TripIt. It’s like having a personal concierge at my side making the right decisions for me and telling me where to go when. Awesome app, get the picture?
Two basic functions done well, the rest of the app is unimpressive
This tool began as a master itinerary planner. You email them your itineraries from multiple sources (hotel, airline, restaurant, etc.) and it puts them together into a trip plan. This function is strong even if some small details (like sending a subsequent updated itinerary may lead to two of the same flight showing on the same date, which you then have to manually edit) can be trying. The other strong function is the points tracker, which is informative but not as critical as the trip planning tool. However, other functions sound good on paper but don’t have the usefulness a discerning traveler requires. Take the seat tracker for example. If you book a premium economy seat on BA and want to search for an outside aisle seat, you can search for aisle seats in front of the wing, behind the wing, or anywhere. This cabin can be both on and behind the wing so there’s no way to narrow the search appropriately. And if you want a premium economy cabin seat, you have to add the cabin to economy rather than say you want only premium economy. If you want an outside aisle seat (not a middle aisle), forget it - that’s not an option. So this app is the epitome of good intentions poorly delivered. But still worth using if you don’t expect too much.
- TripIt Inc
- 150.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $48.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.