With TripIt, you can keep up with your travel plans whether you’re at your desk or on the go—and even when you’re offline. TripIt, the world's highest-rated travel-organizing app, keeps you organized by creating a single itinerary for every trip. View, manage, and edit your flight, hotel, transportation, and other travel details. Receive helpful reminders and alerts, like if your flight is canceled. Plus, TripIt syncs seamlessly with your iPhone and Apple Watch.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other travel apps, TripIt organizes your travel plans no matter where you book. Simply forward the confirmation email for your flight, hotel, car, or other reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. Or turn on Auto-Import, and we’ll add plans from your inbox for you. And get real-time flight alerts—for delays, cancellations, or gate changes—right on your desktop with TripIt Pro.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details such as your confirmation number or arrival time: find them right away in TripIt. We also make it easy to share travel plans to your calendar or with anyone you choose.
OPTIMIZED FOR MAC
TripIt gives you the itinerary-managing power you know and love, designed for Mac:
• Plane-friendly features, like offline access to your travel plans and dark mode
• Desktop notifications so you never miss a beat
• An enriched pre-trip experience, with access to neighborhood safety scores and links to Maps to help you research the areas you’ll be visiting
• Greater screen real estate to help fine-tune your itineraries
• A menu bar that makes finding, adding, and editing plans a breeze
• A full keyboard that makes editing plans even easier
See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for over 16 million travelers. You'll wonder how you ever traveled without it.
• We’ve added more details to our destination- and airline-specific guidance and have created a summary screen with actionable information to view before you depart. Visit the trip itinerary screen to get started.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast and works! But needs SSO support
The app is snappy and looks fully baked. Great way to get my trips and is obviously familiar from the iOS app, but tuned for Mac.
Only reason it isn't 5 stars is because login doesn't support Google SSO and I had to create a separate password without 2FA etc etc
I guess it's a nice alternative to the website, but if you're already on a laptop why not just access the website for all the features, since most of the Pro features aren't in the app at all. Even the iOS version of their app includes Pro functionality. If they would match the Mac app to the iOS version, I would definitely raise my rating.
Missing the summary side panel
Maybe easier to use, but at the cost of not having the left-side panel summary information that the website has. That's a no-go for me. Thanks for the idea of a Mac app -- hope TripIt will continue to refine with added summary features like the website has.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TripIt Inc
- 25.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Concur Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.