With TripIt, you can keep up with your travel plans whether you’re at your desk or on the go—and even when you’re offline. TripIt, the world's highest-rated travel-organizing app, keeps you organized by creating a single itinerary for every trip. View, manage, and edit your flight, hotel, transportation, and other travel details. Receive helpful reminders and alerts, like if your flight is canceled. Plus, TripIt syncs seamlessly with your iPhone and Apple Watch.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other travel apps, TripIt organizes your travel plans no matter where you book. Simply forward the confirmation email for your flight, hotel, car, or other reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. Or turn on Auto-Import, and we’ll add plans from your inbox for you. And get real-time flight alerts—for delays, cancellations, or gate changes—right on your desktop with TripIt Pro.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details such as your confirmation number or arrival time: find them right away in TripIt. We also make it easy to share travel plans to your calendar or with anyone you choose.
OPTIMIZED FOR MAC
TripIt gives you the itinerary-managing power you know and love, designed for Mac:
• Plane-friendly features, like offline access to your travel plans and dark mode
• Desktop notifications so you never miss a beat
• An enriched pre-trip experience, with access to neighborhood safety scores and links to Maps to help you research the areas you’ll be visiting
• Greater screen real estate to help fine-tune your itineraries
• A menu bar that makes finding, adding, and editing plans a breeze
• A full keyboard that makes editing plans even easier
See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for over 16 million travelers. You'll wonder how you ever traveled without it.
• ¡TripIt en español! To better serve our users around the world, TripIt is now available in Spanish. You can also forward booking confirmation emails in Spanish to email@example.com.
• We’ve added gas stations to Nearby Places to help you along your road trip.
• We fixed a bug where your personal risk level was not saving in Neighborhood Safety Scores. Set your personal risk level so we can inform you if a location in your itinerary exceeds your threshold.
• We're happy you're traveling again with TripIt. Make sure to check destination-specific health guidance as you prepare for your trip.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting better, not equal to iOS ver, no M1 support
The app is slowly getting better and more feature-rich, and I enjoy having it to launch versus having to go to the web app. Still, many features and edit capabilities are still missing versus the web-site or iOS version, and the app still isn't Apple M1 native or universal and thus needs to run under Rosetta2
I guess it's a nice alternative to the website, but if you're already on a laptop why not just access the website for all the features, since most of the Pro features aren't in the app at all. Even the iOS version of their app includes Pro functionality. If they would match the Mac app to the iOS version, I would definitely raise my rating.
Missing the summary side panel
Maybe easier to use, but at the cost of not having the left-side panel summary information that the website has. That's a no-go for me. Thanks for the idea of a Mac app -- hope TripIt will continue to refine with added summary features like the website has.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TripIt Inc
- 57.7 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Concur Technologies, Inc.