The best Mileage Tracker and expense tracker for Individuals and Enterprises
Never forget to log a trip again, just enable our MagicTrip for automatic tracking and TripLog will record all your trips for easy classification for personal and business trips.
The best mileage tracker for
• Gig economy: Amazon, Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, Instacart, all gig & delivery
• Professionals: Nurses, healthcare and Medical
• Teams: Sales, consultants, construction, companies
• Mileage Reimbursement for work
• Real Estate: Realtor, Broker, commercial realtors
TRACK: Record your trips automatically
- Automatic Car Mileage Tracker: TripLog automatically tracks miles for both business and personal expense reporting.
- Manually tracking - Simply select where the trip started and ended and we’ll calculate a route.
- Easy Setup and Tax reports: TripLog features a Quick Start program, administration introduction and user training.
- Bluetooth Capability: Connects easily to your car wirelessly with no fuss.
- Google Maps Capability: Uses Google Maps’ point-to-point distance and reducing chances of mileage overreporting.
- Address Book: Keeps better track of multiple visits for the same customer and allows for address sharing in addition to date/duration tracking of each visit.
- HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment.
CLASSIFY: Log who you visited & the purpose
- Easily categorize your trips as business or personal.
- Start and stop destinations are automatically logged, and you can easily name your locations. We’ll even suggest frequented locations nearby, simply select the one you visited.
The 2020 standard IRS mileage rate of 57.5 cents per mile driven for business, 14 cents for charity and 17 cents for medical mileage. TripLog will calculates your largest mileage tax deduction making sure you maximize your income.
REPORT: PERFECT FOR EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, SELF-EMPLOYED AND MORE:
- Employers: Businesses rely on TripLog to track mileage expenses, reimbursement and minimize tax exposure.
- Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense log for fast, accurate reimbursement.
- Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking.
- Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company’s reimbursement plan and employee’s requirements with a comprehensive dashboard featuring an easy-to-use interface.
- Finance: Keep IRS logs
- Freelancers: Freelancers can easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work.
- Independent contractors: Contractors can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
- Rideshare drivers: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses to the IRS. Uber / Lyft/ GrubHub
- Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, TripLog helps keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
- Real-time Location Monitoring: Enhance your Mile IQ by tracking your team
- Commercial Truck Mileage Tracking support
- TripLog is integrated with ADP™, ChromeRiver™, QuickBooks™ and Concur™
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- TripLog automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
AUTO TRACKING WITH OPTIONS
- TripLog offers multiple mileage tracking options: QB, fully automatic tracking, Car Bluetooth, iBeacon, TripLog Drive GPS Logger, OBD-II, Plug-N-Go, or manual tracking, plus app widgets.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us support@TripLogmileage.com.
- Pricing at Triplogmileage.com
[New] Integrate with Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar. Import meetings into TripLog as trips.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app but....
I drive 2000 miles a month as a salesperson and I’ve always loved this app and recommended it. The latest update is a bit frustrating; the sound volume has diminished; at max it’s about 60% of the sound compared to the other radio / podcast apps coming through my fm transmitter. Also, the new audio and graphic notices are distracting, they used to sit comfortably behind my audio and now stay on the screen too long.
I still think this is the best navigation app out there but sometimes intended improvements are either not needed or not really improvements.
Nice feature - not many bugs - good support
First off I use an IPhone just to mention that point for iPone users as sometimes phones may have issues to some apps. I have had a few minor bugs. One is where a category of the same name popped up on my app. I did not yet take it off as I did not want to risk loosing details if I deleted it or the wrong one. I have email to support on this one today. Some of the bugs I had was a lack of understanding or wrong settings on my part I feel. So make sure you take time to set them right in beginning. I have used this for about a year. I think it missed a couple trips over the past year but to give them the benefit of the doubt I question if somehow I deleted them in error. I am not one for doing anything to apps until I talk to support. I am not a tech person. I will say their support is pretty good as they get back to you by email in a day or two. Knock on wood it has never crashed on me. My experience so far I rate them a four out of five but a close five just because I have been happy with their support so far.
Developer Response ,
Hi fisherman1954, thanks for choosing TripLog and for taking the time to rate and review us. We're glad to hear support has been helpful in fixing any issue you faced. We're an eager bunch and always ready to help. Cheers!
Update 1.5 years IOS BT now beacon
If you’re comparing them all, I didn’t find any free apps more reliable at accurate tracking for various reasons. My issues with TL are three: 1) failure to auto start/stop, 2) creating multiple identical locations and no option to see what you are merging into which to make sure you don’t delete anything, 3) offered setting for a few feet of distance to accommodate different addresses in a neighborhood or town yet randomly selecting a saved location 4 houses away or on a different street anyway.
The team is responsive but the task goes back to you with reports and emails and the assumption that this is unique and more reports are necessary. The issues continue and you see everywhere that the issues are not unique and wish they would buy an iPhone to do reports there.
The beacon has been a little improvement. It’s not maintenance free- I glance at every trip because it’s easier to fix before I forget, but it is better than the Blue Tooth was by about 10% or more.
Keep the customer service but fix the IOS issues... PLEASE!!!
Developer Response ,
Our auto-start/stop trip recording has been thoroughly tested on iOS devices so I am positive we can get your issues resolved. I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our customer support team in the past. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve this issue for you!
- BizLog, LLC
- 100.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 - 2020 BizLog LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Storage (legacy) $2.99
- Power User Package (legacy) $4.99
- Bundled Package (legacy) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.