The TripLogger app can be used to log trips from your phone to your trip log calendar. If you have set up a Trip Log Template, the app can also be used to confirm trips that are posted to your account based on the template.
IMPORTANT - To use this app, you must provide an email address registered with a program powered by SmartRideshare. Only those accounts that have completed the registration process on a website powered by SmartRideshare can use the app.
- Log trips to your calendar
- Confirm trips posted to your account via Trip Log Templates you have set up on the website
- View trips logged in your calendar
- Delete trips from your calendar
- Track your achievements that are calculated in terms of money saved ($$), gasoline saved, CO2 saved and miles not driven
- Receive notifications when trips are posted to your account via Trip Log Templates
- Receive reminder notifications to log trips to your account if no trips have been logged for a few days
- Manage notifications
Reminder – The app includes only a subset of features of the website. For example, to check any incentives or rewards on offer you will need to visit your program website.
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know how we are doing by posting a review. If you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, reach out to the support contact of your program or alternatively send us an email at email@example.com.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This does record the trips taken, but it does not allow to enter the distance traveled. I entered my bicycle ride to work and it showed 6 point some miles each way 😕 when the minimum distance would be 8 miles with traffic, 9 miles with less traffic or longer. I usually go longer so this will not record what I do. 😑
Great app. Easy to use and helps keep my trips up to date. Tracking multiple trips is a great option.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.