Use Tripn to:
• Create a new trip and add the places you plan to visit, such as restaurants, parks, museums, and more.
• View your places on the map, and filter by each day to see what your schedule and route will look like for the day.
• Browse your schedule in a calendar view, and easily scroll through your itinerary.
• Add notes to your places to keep track of additional details.
• Add reminders and things to do on your checklist. Check it off when it's completed.
Another minor bug fix!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clean design and a great way to organize your trip(s)!
Trying out the app for the first time and I love how it organizes all my activities on the map for convenience.
My only issue was the inability to edit the date after creating my trip. The only thing I was able to edit was the name (which is less important to me). If I had a flexible vacation it’ll be difficult to adjust, and I do not want to make a second “trip” folder of all the places I’ve already added.
Overall I think this is great to utilize during trips without having to constantly rely on Yelp or Google Maps! :)
If you love traveling and organizing
This is the app that I can do everything in one place! Well designed and user friendly are also plus. Highly recommend to the people who love traveling and organizing!!
Great App but Need Edit Checklist Button
Perfect itinerary app! Love the map, search feature with addresses pre-programmed, and simplicity.
My only complaint is you cannot edit or delete checklist items. I accidentally misspelled a few words and I’m stuck with it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.