Tripp is a navigation app that is designed for all travel enthusiasts who are interested in maintaining a visual record of their travelling experiences. The key feature is that we provide you with a cumulative view of your entire documented travelling history in one view. Tripp allows you to assign a trip type and category associated with each event, that enables you to track, monitor and display activities based on your individual interests. Tripp’s versatility is only limited by your imagination. The application features the ability to record all major forms of travel types; land, aerial, and marine. Whether you are interested in, Motorcycle Riding, Hiking, Off-Roading, or any activity that involves a route or path, it can be categorized and monitored with Tripp. Tools were specifically designed for motorcyclist and sports car enthusiast to assist with locating and classifying road routes based on average curviness. Additional tools and features include filters to help assist with route planning: gas stations, hotels, et cetera. All screens include the share option share through the social media of their choice. We are confident that when you start using Tripp you will discover unlimited options to monitor and organize a variety of your interests and activities.
Note: 1. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2. If you choose to purchase Tripp Pro or Tripp Pro Plus plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours before the current period ends. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current Tripp Pro subscription price starts at $1.99 USD/month. The current Tripp Pro Plus subscription price starts at $4.99 USD for three months. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
1. Routes Purchase functionality
2. Minor Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great travel app !
My husband and I go on hikes and runs often, it’s a great app to see and save the specific routes you have done. It also tracks aerial for your travels so it’s nice to see all the routes you’ve taken on one map!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Atlas Media Development Inc
- 162.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Tripp 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $1.99
- Pro Plus $4.49
- Places for review $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.