Simple and convenient driving recorder software for iPhone!
TripREC, a kind of video recording software, is specially designed for drivers and people who are crazy for traveling. It can not only make your iPhone suddenly work as a powerful video recorder, but also record important information such as your vehicle routing, location, mileage and speed and so on.
Over 400,000 users have downloaded 「TripREC」，thank you !
- Display of real-time map, track, speed and mileage etc.
- Multiple video resolutions available.
- Loop recording available, no worry about that your phone memory may be full.
- Automatically saving video and automatically video recovery available in case of “Call” interruption or after call finishing.
- To detect the vehicle driving conditions anomaly and can turn on the automatically saving video after an abnormal brake.
- Able to turn off the phone screen in the process of recording.
- Able to play background music in the process of recording.
- Map display on/off switch available.
- “Mute” shooting available.
- iPhone flash available.
- The camera “fixed focus” available
- Simple and convenient for the video and road inquiry.
- Multiple video export modes: camera roll, Email, Wi-Fi and iTunes etc..
- Exported video important information including time, speed and location etc..
- Able to export KML format line and be viewed via Google Map software.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
adapt to iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Does everything a go pro would do and more. Speed, location. Saves loops of video. All for 1.99
Amazing flyover in Google Earth
OK, you got to try this. First make sure you have Google Earth on your Mac or PC (you can use your iPhone or iPad version of Google Earth as well, but you won't get the really cool auto play feature I'm talking about here).
Next, run this app while you're driving somewhere and record it. It doesn't matter about the video, you can just keep the phone on the car seat if you want. This tip is about the track data you're collecting.
When done click the top icon in this app and go to the "MyTtrips" section. Click the upload button at the bottom, and select "Mail the Route Tracks". Mail it to yourself.
Next, retrieve the email on your Mac or PC. The attachment is in a format that Google Earth recognizes, so you should be able to just double-click on it to launch Google Earth. Select this track in Google Earth if it isn't selected already, and put it in auto play. Then kick back and watch from a Birdseye view as you fly your entire route! With the 3D terrain, this is really awesome, especially flying around corners.
Screw all the other features of this app (which are excellent, by the way). I don't know of any other app that captures this kind of trip data. This App a winner, and it's free!
Advertisement blocks the screen off feature. This was main reason why I used this app. Didn’t want to see images on the screen while driving/riding.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ZhengXuan Dong
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Dong Zheng Xuan
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Edition $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.