TripShot helps you travel with ease! See all of your travel options in one place – bus/shuttle, on-demand rides, vanpool, bike share and more. Book a Reservation to secure your spot. Utilize Wallet to manage contactless payments and boarding. Set True-Time® notifications to know when your vehicle is arriving. (Options vary depending on your organization).
True-Time® data provides up-to-the-second accuracy for vehicle locations and arrival times, ensuring you have the information you need exactly when you need it so you can arrive on time, stress-free.
Simply download the app, log in securely with your account and you're ready to go!
* Advanced Trip Planner - map out your journey from point A to B, know the route you’re going to take and see when you will arrive. Set notifications to routes or stops to get True-Time® arrival, departure and delay information sent to your device. Favorite a route to make it easy to find next time you travel.
* Routes - view specific information on all routes available to you including route schedules, route maps, and stop-by-stop details so you can plan every trip ahead of time.
* On Demand - request an on-demand ride in your service area and get a real-time view of all available vehicles.
Reservations - from the Trip Planner book a reservation to secure your space for a future ride.
* Boarding - for ticketless boarding utilize your device’s Bluetooth and select Boarding to see your approaching vehicle and present your digital pass to the driver.
* Wallet - utilize contactless payment in the Wallet for fare-based ticketing to securely purchase a transit ticket. Purchase tickets using Google Pay, Apple Pay, credit cards, and credit cards from pre-tax transit subsidy programs such as WageWorks and Commuter Benefits.
* Micromobility - utilize your organization’s shared scooters, bikes, e-bikes, and additional modes with a seamless user experience.
For additional resources and help go to our support page on TripShot.com or contact our support team at email@example.com
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life. This is only the case when using TripShot's vanpool feature as a driver.
* Update date selection view controllers.
* Use systemBackgroundColor when appropriate.
* Support more deep links in External Codes.
* Handle deleted stops when displaying missed reservations.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient for shuttle info
I really enjoy tripshot- we use it for our company shuttles, and it’s so helpful to have this information at my fingertips to see where shuttles are- when they will be arriving, various stops, etc. I live within distance of a few of our different routes, so it’s especially handy for switching between timetables if I miss the shuttle I was intending to take. I like the UI and the different route/departure information the best!
Hey Google: stop using TripShot for GBuses
Search results highlight the most convoluted possible routes. Hey y’all, if there are buses that go directly from my bus stop to my destination, I want to know about those. I don’t really care that I also have the option to walk 15 minutes to another stop, then take three separate buses to get to my destination. (I am not exaggerating - this is the top result of my search.) I also don’t want a result for every bus stop on a given line within a mile radius. I picked a stop. That’s the one I want to board at. Also, if a route involves walking to stop, it isn’t clear if the start time is when I start walking, or when I get on the bus. I honestly cannot find this information. In other words, this app spectacularly fails to deliver the most basic functionality. Doesn’t help that two buses never materialized and I ended up standing outside for 45 minutes, but even if that part isn’t TripShot’s fault, I still give the app 1 star. Another reviewer described this app as a constant uphill battle. I couldn’t have said it better. Can we ditch TripShot and use Transit instead?
Annoyed with inefficient routing
My company uses tripshot for shuttle service to commute to work. The evening shuttle route to go back home is very inefficient. Even if no one is getting down at a particuler stop, it takes everyone on the shuttle to that stop. This makes no sense as everyone on the shuttle ends up wasting time. In our case its adds delay of about 30mins. Its a bummer to work for a tech company and relying on such poor navigation to commute to work.
I have brought this to the notice of commute team and the explanation received from Tripshot is that for the ETA to be correct the shuttle needs to go to every single stop on the route even if no one is getting down. Who cares about ETA if everyone is reaching home 30mins late. Hope tripshot can correct this.
Another area in which tripshot can improve its suggest routes based on ridership data. The route should be optimized for stops where more riders are getting down.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- tripshot inc.
- 62.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 TripShot Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.