Tripsy is a travel planner that helps you plan your entire trip in one place. You can share your itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts, store documents, and make wish lists of places to visit.
During the trip, the app helps you by providing a 10-day weather forecast, updated flight information, offline access to everything, time zone changes, and much more!
**WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING:**
App Store Featured: “Making the most of your holiday time requires some planning. With Tripsy, that’s plain sailing. Enter flight times, hotels, and places you want to visit, then share your itinerary with your travel mates with a tap of a button”.
MacStories: “Tripsy does what I’ve long wished for: offers a compelling trip planning experience in a modern app that takes advantage of iOS’ core technology strengths.”
9to5mac: “The app’s interface is extremely user-friendly, and it also offers data synching in the cloud, automation service, and Siri Shortcuts.”
**Tripsy is your ultimate travel companion**
Here are some of its key features:
– Organize all your travel information, from flights and hotels to restaurants and tours, in one place.
- 10-day forecast weather on your itinerary.
– Receive flight updates via push notifications and never miss a gate or time change again.
– Share your trip with friends and family and collaborate on itinerary planning.
– Store all your travel memories, from images and notes to videos and documents, and easily share them with guests.
– Automatically import reservations from over 700 providers, including Booking.com, Hotels.com, and major airlines.
– Sync your trip data with your calendar app to stay on top of all your activities and events.
– Get one-click access to popular mapping services like Waze, Google Maps, and Uber from any of your destinations.
– Stay informed with real-time flight alerts on departure and arrival times, terminals, gates, and baggage claims.
– Customize your travel itinerary with background images or colors that match your style.
– Configure each activity with the time zone you want, making the organization of your trip more practical.
– Explore exclusive travel itineraries curated by Tripsy with tips and insider information to make your trip as fruitful as possible.
With Tripsy, you can effortlessly plan your entire trip and stay organized every step of the way.
Tripsy is free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Premium with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud, documents, and more. Premium is available in monthly and yearly subscriptions, and a lifetime purchase option is available.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
• Preference to set a default route app to be used when making a route to an activity
• On the map, long-press any location to add the specific coordinate or address as an activity
• Fixed a bug where the road trip activities on the calendar would display the initial address instead of the destination
• Fixed a bug when the email had multiple activities and the email would not be attached to any of them
• Fixed a bug when hotel check-in and check-out are at the same time, and check-out time would not appear on the itinerary
• Fixed a bug where car rental activity would show a timezone difference when the drop-off location is in another timezone
Ratings and Reviews
Easy, attractive, and fairly comprehensive.
I’ve very much enjoyed using Tripsy for an upcoming road trip—the ability to organize not only flights and hotels and the usual stuff, it’s a great way to organize points of interest, potential bars and restaurants, and other things to “keep an eye out for” on the trip.
My one wish is that it offered a “reminder” option. For example, if I’m booking a cruise a year out, adding my flights a month later, I’d also love to be able to put in a reminder—say, 30 days out—to check in for the cruise, to schedule ground transportation, and other stuff that will need to happen—but that can’t really happen far out.
Developer Response ,
Great UI, poor customer service, limited free version
I downloaded this app to replace an aging app I’ve used for years. I contacted customer service (twice) to see if they offered a feature to import my old trips. I heard no response both times, but I signed up for pro anyways to give it a try. I like it, but the lacking customer service and limited free version basically giving you hardly anything without pro is a challenge to overcome. I can pay $5 a month for something I may use a few times a year and keep having that commitment, or, I can pick something that’s pretty well done for free, and possibly pay a-la-crate for extras. Having all my old trips stuck in an app that I cannot easily export the data from, and having to start from scratch with a paywall here just to break free, gives me an uneasy feeling. If the developer were more responsive and were to consider taking my request into consideration, i might have a better feeling that the commitment is there. Without that though, it’s hard to want to commit to a monthly or yearly subscription. I get that people and companies want to make money, but that money needs to be earned, and so far I’m still waiting. I hope it happens, I like this app and would be willing to commit if it truly were and all-inclusive data store for everything I want and had in the past. Thanks for your commitment, and i’ll keep an eye on this.
I have been using Tripsy Pro paid subscription for over a year now. I love that all my information can be stored in one place. But getting it there us another story. The app simply doesn’t work properly. When entering data the app hangs up constantly. Upon finally getting all the info in for an entry and clicking “save”, it can take up to 4 minutes for it to save. Most entries take me on average of 10 minutes per entry to get it into the app. When I try to scroll through the entries it looks up and won’t move through the entries. When I tap the itinerary box or a entry box or even the gray “x” box in the top right corner, the app just sits there and doesn’t move for a while. It takes me 4 or 5 times as long to get the entry in as it does for me to do the typing. I have contacted Rafael many times about these issues but nothing gets better. Matter of fact, I have been pitting in a new trip the last couple of days and the app is WORSE than it has been in the past year. In 2 days I have spent close to 10 hours putting in data and have only gotten 10 days worth entered. I have on average about 5-6 entries per trip day. This is VERY annoying and frustrating to have to spend this much time just because the app won’t move through the process. I continue to use Tripsy because I have so much time invested, close to 200 hours over the past year. If you use this app, be prepared for frustration and ling hours.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tripsy LLC
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Tripsy Premium Monthly $4.99
- Tripsy Pro Annual $39.99
- Tripsy Premium Yearly $39.99
- Tripsy Pro Monthly $7.99
- Tripsy Pro Weekly $3.99
- Tripsy Pro: Monthly $7.99
- Tripsy Pro: Yearly $49.99
- Tripsy Pro Annual $59.99
- Tripsy Pro $29.99
- Tripsy Pro $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.