Tripsy is a trip planner that lets you share your travel itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts, store documents, sync everything with your calendar, and have wish lists of places to visit. Tripsy will help you plan your entire trip in one place and stay organized.
WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING:
App Store Featured: “Making the most of your holiday time requires some planning. With Tripsy, that’s plain sailing. Enter flight times, hotels, and places you want to visit, then share your itinerary with your travel mates with a tap of a button”.
MacStories: “Tripsy does what I’ve long wished for: offers a compelling trip planning experience in a modern app that takes advantage of iOS’ core technology strengths.”
9to5mac: “The app’s interface is extremely user-friendly, and it also offers data synching in the cloud, automation service, and Siri Shortcuts.”
WITH TRIPSY YOU CAN:
- Organize all your travel information (hotels, flights, trains, restaurants, notes, etc.)
- Receive flight updates via push notification (gate changes, time changes, etc.)
- Share your trip with friends and family
- Sync all data with your calendar, so you won’t miss anything
- Forward reservations to us, to import automatically into the app
- Store images, notes, videos, and other files and share them with all guests
- View everything in a map view, to get a sense of distance and where your favorite locations are
- Customize your trip with background images or colors
ORGANIZE ALL TRIP INFORMATION IN ONLY ONE PLACE:
Add flight details, bookings, means of transportation, attractions, restaurants, tours, hiking, road trips, among other information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Tripsy allows you to share the whole itinerary of your trip with your family and friends, without any limits. Everybody can collaborate by adding new activities and updating existing ones.
STORE IMAGES, NOTES, VIDEOS, AND DOCUMENTS:
Now, you can store all your images, notes, videos, and documents and use them to create a travel journey, a memory to remember in the future, or anything you want to. You can also share them with guests.
Forward all your reservation emails to Tripsy, and get them organized for you automatically. You can send emails from more than 500 different providers (Booking.com, Hotels.com, American Airlines, Delta, LATAM, GOL, TAP, United Airlines, and much more!)
You can sync all your trip data, activity information, dates, and times with your preferred calendar app now, so you won’t miss any important event. You integrate once, and it automatically updates it for you.
Have one-click access to Waze, Google Maps, Uber, Lyft, CityMapper, and more from any of your destinations.
Tripsy keeps you up to date on your next flights by notifying you about: departure and arrival times, terminals, gates, and baggage claims. In addition, Tripsy can also send you a push notification alerting you to any changes that may occur.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP WITH BACKGROUND IMAGES OR COLORS:
You can customize your travel itinerary by choosing a background image or color that matches you and your trip.
If you are traveling to places with different time zones, you can configure each activity with the time zone you want. This will make the organization of your trip more practical.
EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL ITINERARIES:
Your time is important, for this reason, Tripsy also provides suggestions of exclusive travel itineraries, with information and tips that ease your trip getting it as fruitful as possible.
Tripsy is available for free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Premium with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud, documents and more. Premium is available in monthly and yearly subscriptions, and a lifetime purchase option is available.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
This update brings a lot of new things and improvements to the app.
- Brand new beautiful icon for all platforms
- Better font size, color, and spacing overall in the app
- View your flights on the map
- Hide your past trips if you prefer to have a clear view on your trips list
- New small widget, with a shortcut/view for a specific category in your trip: restaurant, flights, car, etc. You can have multiple widgets and choose different categories to each as well ;-)
- Paginated results when looking for a background image (and better quality)
- New preferences screen, cleaner and easier to find the options
- Reminders before your trip starts, to start organizing and start packing
- When duplicating an activity, the app will now immediately ask for the date of the new activity, since it’s a common action
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed sharing menus on macOS/iPadOS that were out of place
- Fixed issue with dashboard icons changing colors when the phone was in dark mode & then later light more
- Fixed: sort of the results by distance when searching for an activity
- Fixed: removed “Notes” from calendar sync
- Fixed: issue with sync when updating an entry right after inserting it
- Fixed flow when adding new transportation methods via activities list or long-press
Ratings and Reviews
The email forwarding works as well as an other trip app. Where it shines is the UI. The home tab is elephant and intuitive. Manuals adding an itinerary is easy and is importing pictures of confirmation or QR code’s. Plus all the map and guide elements if you need those. It’s the best so far and I e used them all, over a lot of miles.
Developer Response ,
Thank you!!! ❤️
I have been using Tripsy Pro paid subscription for over a year now. I love that all my information can be stored in one place. But getting it there us another story. The app simply doesn’t work properly. When entering data the app hangs up constantly. Upon finally getting all the info in for an entry and clicking “save”, it can take up to 4 minutes for it to save. Most entries take me on average of 10 minutes per entry to get it into the app. When I try to scroll through the entries it looks up and won’t move through the entries. When I tap the itinerary box or a entry box or even the gray “x” box in the top right corner, the app just sits there and doesn’t move for a while. It takes me 4 or 5 times as long to get the entry in as it does for me to do the typing. I have contacted Rafael many times about these issues but nothing gets better. Matter of fact, I have been pitting in a new trip the last couple of days and the app is WORSE than it has been in the past year. In 2 days I have spent close to 10 hours putting in data and have only gotten 10 days worth entered. I have on average about 5-6 entries per trip day. This is VERY annoying and frustrating to have to spend this much time just because the app won’t move through the process. I continue to use Tripsy because I have so much time invested, close to 200 hours over the past year. If you use this app, be prepared for frustration and ling hours.
Okay, but now what?
This app has a beautiful interface and importing your lodging and flights are easy with the premium account. But having to add your entire itinerary manually is an absolute deal breaker for me. Other itinerary apps like Sygic Travel and Wanderlog use interactive map interfaces that allow you to click on a location and add it to your itinerary with ease. And with other itinerary apps you get important information on restaurants, museums, markets, etc. such as business hours, a description blurb, how long people usually spend there. They also give you optimized routes and travel times.
I signed up for the premium special of $2.99/month for the first three months, just to try it out. But if this app doesn’t change to be more traveler friendly, I’m likely going to cancel before the price jumps to the regular $4.99.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Did you know we have a share extension, that you can import information from apps like Google Maps or Apple Maps? We also have a really nice macOS/iPad that you can drag an drop places from maps applications.
If you need any help you can contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tripsy LLC
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Tripsy Premium Monthly $4.99
- Tripsy Premium Yearly $39.99
- Premium Lifetime $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.