Tripsy is a trip planner that lets you share your itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts, store documents, and also has suggestions of itineraries to some cities around the world.
*** BEST OF THE MONTH IN APP STORE EUROPE JUL/2019 ***
“Making the most of your holiday time requires some planning. With Tripsy, that’s plain sailing. Enter flight times, hotels, and places you want to visit, then share your itinerary with your travel mates with a tap of a button”.
Tripsy is a trip planner which you can:
- Organize all your travel information (hotels, flights, trains, restaurants, notes, etc.)
- Receive flight updates via push notification (gate changes, time changes, etc.)
- Share your trip with friends and family
- Exclusive travel itineraries made by us to lots of different cities (Rome, Paris, Vancouver, Rio de Janeiro and many more)
- Store images, notes, videos, and other files and share them with all guests
- Personalize your trip with background images
ORGANIZE ALL TRIP INFORMATION IN ONLY ONE PLACE:
Add flight details, bookings, means of transportation, attractions, restaurants, tours, hiking, road-trips, among other information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Tripsy allows you to share the whole itinerary of your trip with your family and friends, without any limits. Everybody can collaborate by adding new activities and updating existing ones.
STORE IMAGES, NOTES, VIDEOS, AND DOCUMENTS:
Now, you can store all your images, notes, videos and documents and use them to create a travel journey, a memory to remember in the future or anything you want to. You can also share them with guests.
Tripsy keeps you up to date on your next flights by notifying you about: departure and arrival times, terminals, gates and baggage claim. In addition, Tripsy can also send you a push notification alerting you to any changes that may occur.
PERSONALIZE YOUR TRIP WITH BACKGROUND IMAGES OR COLORS:
You can customize your travel itinerary by choosing a background image or color that matches with you and your trip.
If you are traveling to places with different time zones, you can configure each activity with the time zone you want. This will make the organization of your trip more practical.
EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL ITINERARIES:
Your time is important, for this reason Tripsy also provides suggestions of exclusive travel itineraries, with information and tips that ease your trip getting it as fruitful as possible.
Tripsy can’t wait to see you traveling, so each time a trip is added a countdown is going to start, hoping that all planning becomes a pleasant moment
Tripsy is available for free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Premium with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud, documents and support our team developing new features. Tripsy Premium is available in a monthly and 12-month subscription. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
- Added support to flights with two segments or more; Now you can choose what routes you want to import if a flight number happens in different routes;
- New categories: Meeting, Event, and Bar & Party;
- Free users can now add documents when they are collaborators in a premium trip;
- Drag & Drop documents into the trip;
- Import documents into the trip from the Share Extension;
- Fixed a bug where Directions button wouldn’t work;
- Improved the way we handle the map view, now it’s way faster and more reliable;
- Other small bugs & crashes fixed;
Ratings and Reviews
Love the interface. Very easy to use and intuitive.
Love to see a few enhancements:
- Show all my destinations in a single trip on Apple Maps, something TripIt does
- Automatically captured photos of a destination user enter
- Export to pdf and share with friends. Not all the people has the app and are willing to subscribe in the first place
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedbacks V.Zheng! We are going to bring your suggestions to our team, keep one eye in our updates, our app is always evolving, thank you!
Nice looking, but...
Directions don’t work (it literally just shows you a picture of a map instead of starting turn by turn directions). You can’t use google maps for directions. You can’t get notifications for different items on your agenda. Images for itinerary wallpaper take ages to load. It just doesn’t fit my needs. Seems like more attention was paid to interface design than robust functionality.
When you’re traveling in a big city what do you want out of a travel app? I for one don’t want to be opening the app every hour. It would be nice if the app notified me about upcoming itinerary items and just surfaced them on my lock screen at a set time, or when I was near the location.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback Kermetajb! You can use many different apps on directions, including Google Maps, Waze, Uber, Lyft and many more, you need to tap into the map to get it to be interactive, in full-screen. The wallpaper taking too much time to load might be your internet connection speed, because we download a high-quality photo on your device in order to make it super beautiful, hehe. If you have any questions or things we can help you out, come talk to us at email@example.com.
Great App and Service
The title basically says it all: Tripsy is a really easy to use app that makes it super simple to have all of your trip details in one place. On top of it all, their customer support is amazing, and will work quickly to resolve any issues you have (at least in my experience they did). I definitely recommend this to anyone planning a trip anytime soon!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much JT!!!
- Rafael Kellermann Streit
- 54.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.