Tripsy is a trip planner that lets you share your travel itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts, store documents, and also has suggestions of itineraries to some cities around the world.
*** BEST OF THE MONTH IN APP STORE EUROPE JUL/2019 ***
“Making the most of your holiday time requires some planning. With Tripsy, that’s plain sailing. Enter flight times, hotels, and places you want to visit, then share your itinerary with your travel mates with a tap of a button”.
Tripsy is a trip planner which you can:
- Organize all your travel information (hotels, flights, trains, restaurants, notes, etc.)
- Receive flight updates via push notification (gate changes, time changes, etc.)
- Share your trip with friends and family
- Exclusive travel itineraries made by us to lots of different cities (Rome, Paris, Vancouver, Rio de Janeiro and many more)
- Store images, notes, videos, and other files and share them with all guests
- Customize your trip with background images or colors.
ORGANIZE ALL TRIP INFORMATION IN ONLY ONE PLACE:
Add flight details, bookings, means of transportation, attractions, restaurants, tours, hiking, road-trips, among other information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Tripsy allows you to share the whole itinerary of your trip with your family and friends, without any limits. Everybody can collaborate by adding new activities and updating existing ones.
STORE IMAGES, NOTES, VIDEOS, AND DOCUMENTS:
Now, you can store all your images, notes, videos and documents and use them to create a travel journey, a memory to remember in the future or anything you want to. You can also share them with guests.
Forward all your reservation emails to Tripsy, and get them organized for you automatically. You can send emails from more than 500 different providers (Booking.com, Hotels.com, American Airlines, Delta, LATAM, GOL, TAP, United Airlines, and much more!)
Have a one-click access to Waze, Google Maps, Uber, Lyft, CityMapper and more from any of your destinations.
Tripsy keeps you up to date on your next flights by notifying you about: departure and arrival times, terminals, gates and baggage claim. In addition, Tripsy can also send you a push notification alerting you to any changes that may occur.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP WITH BACKGROUND IMAGES OR COLORS:
You can customize your travel itinerary by choosing a background image or color that matches with you and your trip.
If you are traveling to places with different time zones, you can configure each activity with the time zone you want. This will make the organization of your trip more practical.
EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL ITINERARIES:
Your time is important, for this reason Tripsy also provides suggestions of exclusive travel itineraries, with information and tips that ease your trip getting it as fruitful as possible.
Tripsy is available for free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Premium with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud, documents and support our team developing new features. Tripsy Premium is available in a monthly and 12-month subscription. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
See all your activities on the map!
Since the Tripsy 2.0 update, we have been talking about the possibility to see all activities, categories, and itineraries in a map view. Besides, it was one of the most requested features by our users.
We've collected information, and after many tests, we found a solution!
Now, by clicking a button on your dashboard or categories' and itineraries' toolbar, you can access an immerse map view.
1. View activities all at once
It is the first option when entering the map. You will have an overview of your itinerary.
2. Use the categories of the itinerary as filters on the map.
By touching on one of them, only the activities of that category will be in focus.
3. Itinerary organized on the map mode.
By touching on a day, it is possible to see the activities of that day in focus on the map.
During the trip, you will notice some different behaviors on the map, such as the buttons Today and Tomorrow, which will appear on the itinerary. This way, you will have a shortcut to see only the activities of that day.
Now, you don't have to waste time trying to find yourself on map apps before leaving the hotel. :)
By touching on the map pin, you will see the information of that activity and the possibility to view it in other location apps.
Besides, this update also brings:
- Two new filters were created, one on your activities list, and the other one on the itinerary.
- With them, you can decide how you will view your list, by day or by category.
- These filters are at the bottom of your lists.
Sharing on social networking
On the sharing button, besides inviting anyone you want to, now, you can post an image of the trip on your social networking.
We added the option to reset your password during the login, in case you forget.
- Improvement of the searching/location of places process
- Bugs fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App and Service
The title basically says it all: Tripsy is a really easy to use app that makes it super simple to have all of your trip details in one place. On top of it all, their customer support is amazing, and will work quickly to resolve any issues you have (at least in my experience they did). I definitely recommend this to anyone planning a trip anytime soon!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much JT!!!
Nice looking, but...
Directions don’t work (it literally just shows you a picture of a map instead of starting turn by turn directions). You can’t use google maps for directions. You can’t get notifications for different items on your agenda. Images for itinerary wallpaper take ages to load. It just doesn’t fit my needs. Seems like more attention was paid to interface design than robust functionality.
When you’re traveling in a big city what do you want out of a travel app? I for one don’t want to be opening the app every hour. It would be nice if the app notified me about upcoming itinerary items and just surfaced them on my lock screen at a set time, or when I was near the location.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback Kermetajb! You can use many different apps on directions, including Google Maps, Waze, Uber, Lyft and many more, you need to tap into the map to get it to be interactive, in full-screen. The wallpaper taking too much time to load might be your internet connection speed, because we download a high-quality photo on your device in order to make it super beautiful, hehe. If you have any questions or things we can help you out, come talk to us at email@example.com.
First Class Citizen
This app is so beautifully designed, it looks like Apple could have made it! It’s a delight to use and all the features are clever and well implemented. My only regret is that I don’t travel often enough to use it regularly!
Developer Response ,
Thank you Chris!!! 🧡🧡🧡
- Rafael Kellermann Streit
- 60.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Tripsy Premium Monthly $4.99
- Tripsy Premium Yearly $39.99
- Tripsy Premium Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.