Now you can see the route with the time estimation and distance between the places of your activities by car, bus, train, ferry, motorcycle, bike, or on foot.
Tripsy is a trip planner that lets you share your travel itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts, store documents, and also has suggestions of itineraries to some cities around the world.
*** BEST OF THE MONTH IN APP STORE EUROPE JUL/2019 ***
“Making the most of your holiday time requires some planning. With Tripsy, that’s plain sailing. Enter flight times, hotels, and places you want to visit, then share your itinerary with your travel mates with a tap of a button”.
Tripsy is a trip planner which you can:
- Organize all your travel information (hotels, flights, trains, restaurants, notes, etc.)
- Receive flight updates via push notification (gate changes, time changes, etc.)
- Share your trip with friends and family
- Exclusive travel itineraries made by us to lots of different cities (Rome, Paris, Vancouver, Rio de Janeiro and many more)
- Store images, notes, videos, and other files and share them with all guests
- Customize your trip with background images or colors.
ORGANIZE ALL TRIP INFORMATION IN ONLY ONE PLACE:
Add flight details, bookings, means of transportation, attractions, restaurants, tours, hiking, road-trips, among other information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Tripsy allows you to share the whole itinerary of your trip with your family and friends, without any limits. Everybody can collaborate by adding new activities and updating existing ones.
STORE IMAGES, NOTES, VIDEOS, AND DOCUMENTS:
Now, you can store all your images, notes, videos and documents and use them to create a travel journey, a memory to remember in the future or anything you want to. You can also share them with guests.
Forward all your reservation emails to Tripsy, and get them organized for you automatically. You can send emails from more than 500 different providers (Booking.com, Hotels.com, American Airlines, Delta, LATAM, GOL, TAP, United Airlines, and much more!)
Have a one-click access to Waze, Google Maps, Uber, Lyft, CityMapper and more from any of your destinations.
Tripsy keeps you up to date on your next flights by notifying you about: departure and arrival times, terminals, gates and baggage claim. In addition, Tripsy can also send you a push notification alerting you to any changes that may occur.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP WITH BACKGROUND IMAGES OR COLORS:
You can customize your travel itinerary by choosing a background image or color that matches with you and your trip.
If you are traveling to places with different time zones, you can configure each activity with the time zone you want. This will make the organization of your trip more practical.
EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL ITINERARIES:
Your time is important, for this reason Tripsy also provides suggestions of exclusive travel itineraries, with information and tips that ease your trip getting it as fruitful as possible.
Tripsy is available for free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Premium with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud, documents and support our team developing new features. Tripsy Premium is available in a monthly and 12-month subscription. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
- We always think about getting your trip plannings easier, so we created a new feature. Now you can see the route with the time estimation and distance between the places of your activities by car, bus, train, ferry, motorcycle, bike, or on foot.
- New activity types for a road trip, bike, and motorcycle;
- New premium itinerary to Sydney: new itinerary for three days with nine activities specially curated by our team;
Aside from that, we also improved several parts of the app and fixed lots of bugs.
If you have any feedback, please talk to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
The email forwarding works as well as an other trip app. Where it shines is the UI. The home tab is elephant and intuitive. Manuals adding an itinerary is easy and is importing pictures of confirmation or QR code’s. Plus all the map and guide elements if you need those. It’s the best so far and I e used them all, over a lot of miles.
Developer Response ,
Thank you!!! ❤️
Okay, but now what?
This app has a beautiful interface and importing your lodging and flights are easy with the premium account. But having to add your entire itinerary manually is an absolute deal breaker for me. Other itinerary apps like Sygic Travel and Wanderlog use interactive map interfaces that allow you to click on a location and add it to your itinerary with ease. And with other itinerary apps you get important information on restaurants, museums, markets, etc. such as business hours, a description blurb, how long people usually spend there. They also give you optimized routes and travel times.
I signed up for the premium special of $2.99/month for the first three months, just to try it out. But if this app doesn’t change to be more traveler friendly, I’m likely going to cancel before the price jumps to the regular $4.99.
Nice looking, but...
Directions don’t work (it literally just shows you a picture of a map instead of starting turn by turn directions). You can’t use google maps for directions. You can’t get notifications for different items on your agenda. Images for itinerary wallpaper take ages to load. It just doesn’t fit my needs. Seems like more attention was paid to interface design than robust functionality.
When you’re traveling in a big city what do you want out of a travel app? I for one don’t want to be opening the app every hour. It would be nice if the app notified me about upcoming itinerary items and just surfaced them on my lock screen at a set time, or when I was near the location.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback Kermetajb! You can use many different apps on directions, including Google Maps, Waze, Uber, Lyft and many more, you need to tap into the map to get it to be interactive, in full-screen. The wallpaper taking too much time to load might be your internet connection speed, because we download a high-quality photo on your device in order to make it super beautiful, hehe. If you have any questions or things we can help you out, come talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rafael Kellermann Streit
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Tripsy Premium Monthly $4.99
- Tripsy Premium Yearly $39.99
- Tripsy Premium Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.