SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
If you subscribe now, you can:
-Play without ads
-Get endless lives
-Obtain special packs and discounts.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
Phew! Good thing we fixed those bugs in time. We also implemented some visual improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of fun!!!
I’ve been playing for over 9 months... graphics are great, speed at which game flows is great, they’ve got quite a few different ways to play including picking an opponent, or solo play. You can accumulate gold bars, the currency in which you spend in lieu of watching ads but it takes forever and can cost 100+bars at time. I have beaten my regular play opponents 95% of the time so I’ve chosen to spend money on the packages that include gold bars, skip a question, knock out two answers, double guess and extra time. These items help me the most in thensolo games. Despite what others have said about glitches, I have had no problems since the first couple weeks. And I wouldn’t take the “wrong answers” review too seriously, semantics I’m sure.
Finally... I must tell you, if you don’t have some well rounded knowledge in each category and the ability to use common sense at times you may not get too far.
That darn periodic table and the sports questions get me every time
Such A Cute Game! I Love It!
I haven’t had this app for very very long, but it’s still outstanding and so cute! I love this game so much! Not only does it improve your knowledge and smarts, but it’s also fun and has fascinating facts about almost anything! I also love the way the game is set up! It’s so nice and very precise too! I love the questions in trivia and it’s good for game nights and just playing with a couple of friends too! I love the art questions and the geography questions too! They’re so much fun and educational, so it’s a good idea to play Trivia Crack 2 either way! I also like this app better than I do the first version of this game, I couldn’t figure it out as well (even though I figured out the first version now) at first. I really enjoy playing this app when bored or really, any time during the day! It’s so fun and educational! I recommend it!
Buggy Cash Grab
The title says it all. Even the developers know this is true. It isn’t really different at all from the first Trivia Crack. Except now be prepared to watch ads to literally do anything. I get it, it’s a free app and they make money with ad space, but this is excessive and I think it might be a reason why the game freezes up and crashes frequently (which is especially annoying when you're doing a real-time trivia match). Moreover, during a real-time battle where the whole point is to answer questions quickly, get ready to randomly sit through a 30 second ad as your time ticks away and your opponent shoots ahead. They removed the statistics function from the first trivia crack (probably because they got found out for having fake bot players for users to play against). You also can’t compare your rank with your friends to show off, which kills off some of the competitive feel. I played this game for a good while and got to about level 120 but the frequent app freezing and excessively ads UNNECESSARILY interfere with the game too much and I’m just over it. I love trivia and the idea behind the game, but I’m not gonna shell out monthly payments to simply not have annoying interferences.
- 681 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Etermax S.A. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Huge Gold Chest $39.99
- Head-Start Pack $1.99
- Expert pack $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.