SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
If you subscribe now, you can:
-Play without ads
-Get endless lives
-Obtain special packs and discounts.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 3-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
Phew! Good thing we fixed those bugs in time. We also implemented some visual improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So at first when I downloaded this app I was super excited and really liked it. But as I continue to try to do the daily challenges I become more and more frustrated. There are questions that have completely wrong answers but you can’t flag them because as soon as you get it wrong (by selecting the CORRECT answer), there is a pop up and if you just close it out it gives you your percentage of “right” answers. It doesn’t let you actually flag the question as having an incorrect answer. On the same side of the coin there are questions in the daily challenges that have answers that are so long, wordy, and grammatically incorrect that you just have to pick one before time runs out not knowing if you picked the right answer. Again just frustrating, I understand they are supposed to be rapid fire questions, but there should still be away to “report questions” like you can in the first one so more people don’t get frustrated and just delete the app and spread the word that a trivia game has incorrect answers and no way for players to try and fix them.
“Complete rip off”
This game is fun but it is a total rip off to have to pay to get more lives in order to play anymore games or to have to wait a long time to get another life. Plus the prices are a total rip off as well and the developers of this game are like stealing money from everyone and ripping everyone off just to get more lives in order to keep playing the game. It should be free, you should not have to pay anything. This happened to me when I first got this game and then when I saw how much money these robbers are trying to get everyone to pay for different amounts of lives to keep playing the game I just laughed and was like I don’t think so robbers. Shame on the developers of this game for ripping everyone off and stealing. The developers of Trivia crack game are very greedy, there ripping all of us off and all they care about is money from you. Trivia crack should not be charging you and ripping everyone off for running out of lives and having to buy more lives and games should be free and unlimited. Trivia crack 2 is now making you have to get tokens or whatever the freak it is to be able to invite friends, what a rip off. everything about trivia crack is about money or being limited or in some cases you have to collect or wait to play, that’s not a good fair game. being greedy and ripping us all off and stealing money from us all is not a good developer.
Too many ads
I love the actual content of the game. The different game modes are fun and there are a lot of them to choose from. The questions are usually good. However, the game suffers from having WAY too many ads. I completely understand that the developers want to monetize the game through ads, that’s completely fine. But this game is completely jam packed with them! Alongside banners, there are ads every single time you exit a portion of the game (when you get a question wrong and lose your turn, when you win a game, when you exit back to the main menu). This gets old pretty quickly, especially when the ads are 30 seconds long and usually not skippable. Sure, you can swipe away from the app, but that gets rid of any positive progress you made (winning, getting questions right, etc) and saves any negative progress you made (losing, getting a question wrong). I got extremely fed up with this when i started getting ads for no reason every 5 questions in the middle of a game.
I get the need to monetize the game. But I think the developers should either reduce the number of ads or at least offer a payment option to get rid of them (like was present in trivia crack 1)- a small payment rather than an expensive subscription. The excess ads cover up what is a really good game underneath.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 852 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
English, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Etermax S.A. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership - Monthly $4.99
- Head-Start Pack $1.99
- Trainee Pack $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.