Use pics to complete the questions. New way to play trivia!
This game is full of amazing facts about the world, and many of them will really surprise you! And there is more: you don't just answer the questions, you need to complete them as well! Use the picture clues to find missing words, and then come up with the answer.
• Use word fragments to find the answer.
• Play in English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese.
• Learn something new and exercise your brain.
If you like trivia and word games, this puzzle is for you!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
3 new levels
Ratings and Reviews
Different and fun
An overall fun and interesting take on trivia! Only complaint would be the backspace button and sometimes the letters themselves act as if they weren't pushed. That could be a problem on my end though so overall great job!
Good idea.. something definitely holding it back...
1) a few “hint” pictures are VERY vague... being generous for some of the word choices the questions decide to use.. “the heart of the ‘roman’(hinted with a clock with Roman numerals) ‘empire’(this one was fairly obvious), was located on the ‘territory’(a picture of just some farmland) of this modern country”... that isn’t how anyone talks! The better version should probably read more like: “the modern ‘country’ that was the center of the ‘Roman’ ‘empire’”.
2) Seems like every 4th answer is elephant.. seriously? Thousands of words and you reuse elephant this many times?
3)Lastly.. at least one of their trivia answers is just wrong, Galileo didn’t invent the thermometer, maybe he invented the thermoscope but a very quick google search reveals the answer should be “Santorio”.
It’s ok, but could be much better with minimal work. Change up the words you are using, clean up the grammar and factual errors, make the selected text snippets disappear and not be replaced by more “fake” options, it’s annoying to be further distracted from finding the last word answer, especially when some images are very hard to decipher. I’m giving this app a load of grief, but having said that, it’s decent, not many ads and enough puzzles to keep me busy for a while which is saying something for me.
The game called What?, Where?, When?
This is an amazing game! It makes you think! You look at pictures and fill in the blanks ! Those clues give you a question you need to answer! Once you have answered the question then you move on to the next round. It is relaxing, fun, and challenging! Good luck and enjoy😎!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Maribou Inc.
- 38.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Second Gear Games
- In-App Purchases
- 300 coins $0.99
- 1500 coins $2.99
- 3000 coins $4.99
- 9000 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.