"Trivia Questions and Answers" is packed with thousands of original, engaging, and thought-provoking questions across several categories How many can you get right?
• Family game nights
• Trivia competitions (knowledge bowls, pub quiz, bar trivia, etc.)
• Testing your own knowledge.
• Thousands of questions spread across a wide variety of categories
• Simple and easy-to-use interface and navigation. No accounts are required, jump right into the trivia!
• Keep track of how many questions you've viewed in each category. Can you view them all?
• Optional notifications to send you a trivia question once a day
• Works great on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac)
• iCloud sync to share data across your devices
• Multiple color themes and dark dark mode support
• Find an interesting question? Use the built-in functionality to share it directly with a friend!
Be sure to check out Trivia Questions and Answers on your Apple Watch and Apple TV.
Health & Medicine, Geography, History, Sports, Technology, Movies, Literature, Commander in Chief, Math & Science, General Knowledge, Video Games, Music, Alter Egos, Who Invented It?, Television, Mythology, Animals
• What was the first item sold on Ebay?
• Which part of the body is most sensitive to radiation?
• What does the Q stand for in Q-tip?
• Which city had the world's first paved streets?
• Which country has the oldest national flag?
Bug fixes & under the hood updates
Ratings and Reviews
Trivia Questions Only
I was looking to just practice answering random questions. Bought the .99 version and it was perfect. Not a game with a bunch of junk, just straight questions and answers categorized. Hopefully this gets updated with more questions and answers. It would also be really great to add a little context to the answers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! We have plans to add more questions in a future update.
The daily questions notifications are so intriguing but when you click on it to view the answer, it just takes you to all the categories. You have to assume what category the question falls under and keep clicking through em and most times I don’t see the same questions.
I’ve come to assume the notifications they send are part of the locked categories so this is a technique to get you to buy them & nothing more. More money for them, smart I guess lol
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! Version 3.0 fixes the issue where tapping alerts would not open the appropriate category and question.
Highly entertaining and educational highly recommend this app for hours of fun and relaxing.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jade Lizard Software LLC
- 10.5 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Jade Lizard Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $0.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Large Tip $4.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
- Super Tip $9.99