Play 1000s 0f Levels & Get 500 Bonus Coins! DOWNLOAD the best trivia game NOW! Trivia Star is the most addictive quiz game app: relax and tease your brain in Trivia Star!
DOWNLOAD the best trivia games!
Trivia Star has exciting trivia games for trivia addicts and quiz heads! Trivia Star starts as an easy trivia game and gets harder as you level up!
ENJOY CHALLENGING TRIVIA GAMEPLAY!
- Train your brain with addicting trivia questions in trivia games!
- Beat the clock and answer the multiple choice questions!
- Chose from over 60+ categories including: general knowledge, food, celebrities, animals, sports, music, movies, TV shows, brands, science, and more!
- Can't figure out the answer? Use coins to get a hint and win the level!
- Daily bonus coins for free hints!
- Dozens of Trivia Categories for multiple choice quiz questions!
- Over 1000+ Levels of quiz games!
- Answer over 10,000 trivia questions!
- Easy to play and difficulty increases as you go - the perfect brain training game!
- Play free trivia games OFFLINE or ONLINE - anytime, anywhere.
- For trivia games in single player mode, download Trivia Star for free quiz games Now!
Get Trivia Star for the best trivia game apps for quizzes and trivia game fans, and more!
Play trivia games now in Trivia Star - it's so addictive!
The prizes in this word game are not exchangeable for real-world money or prizes. Having an issue with these trivia and quiz games for iPhone and iPad? For immediate support, contact us at email@example.com
- VIP subscription gives players exclusive rewards including more Stars, Gems and an ads-free experience
Subscription price is $3.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Users may cancel a subscription at any time via the subscription setting through their iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- You will receive the benefits of your cancelled subscription through the end of the pay period before cancellation.
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN IN TRIVIA STAR!
- Daily rewards when you play!
- Choose from 60+ categories!
- Starts off easy and gets harder as you level up!
- Are you smart enough to win? Try it now!
- New Improvements and Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
I’ve been playing this game for awhile now and I like it. You can earn gems from ads which doesn’t bother me to watch them while I’m having my morning coffee then a few more later, if I use some gems I pad the use with a ad or two no big deal. I have found some questionable answers mainly in the sport stars nicknames category and I’ll start to send in suggestions to them in the future. Speaking of that they have great support and I’ve always received timely answers from them if I don’t find an answer to me question in their FAQ’s and if you think you’ve been shorted coins or gems they’ll make sure to cover it and sometimes they’ll give you a few extra, nice!
I have been enjoying this game for a few months now, up to level 870. Enjoying the various categories since I’m good at some and not others but there’s a lot of diversity. It is random that the Poetry category is mostly nursery rhymes but I can live with it since I know more nursery rhymes than poetry it seems.
Some reviews so they have issues getting rewards for watching videos, if my reward doesn’t pop up after the first ad, I have been exiting and closing game app and then opening it again, which seems to do the trick.
My only “complaint” or thing I’d like to see changed is that you should always gain coins for each round completed. Even if it’s only 25 or 50 coins, you should always be receiving more coins than you started, not just breaking even. I may get a reward multiplier chest greater than 2x less than a quarter of the time. That’s frustrating since you need the coins to increase the experts. I understand there may be a desire to have people purchase coins or watch ads but I think you could at least adjust it so you always earn at least a little more than 100 coins. Maybe just eliminate the 2x multiplier and let 3x be the smallest. Thanks for an enjoyable game!
Developer Response ,
Hi, there! Thanks for the wonderful suggestion regarding reward multipliers! We are going to send it to our Development Team for consideration. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, feel free to drop us a line from inside the game. Thank you for your kind, thorough review!
Incorrect answers, expensive gems, Too many categories I didn’t like
I have been playing this trivia game for several months now. Until recently, I have not had any trouble earning coins. But now the categories are so not me that I’m losing coins. The gems are so time-consuming to earn for free by watching the ads, so I can’t spend them re-rolling questions or 50-50 or re-rolling the category. All the questions in the birds category have to do with the Latin names of birds and bird body parts. All the questions in the poetry category are nursery rhymes!! There have been so many incorrect answers where I lose my game because I got it “wrong”. I really don’t know where they get their questions because so many are so random and abstract I get very frustrated getting all the incorrect answers. The mythology category is so difficult you have to know india and Norse and a lot of mythology’s that most people aren’t familiar with. I finally got so fed up tonight with an incorrect answer and the fact that I had to spend hundreds of coins to try to earn a special Sunday gem earning opportunity that I just got mad and deleted the program.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're sorry to hear that you experienced some errors in our game. We encourage you to reach out to us with specifics so we can work on getting them resolved as quickly as possible. Our Support Team can be reached in-app or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to forward your feedback to our developers so they can keep it in mind when making improvements for future updates. Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Super Lucky Games LLC
- 195.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Super Lucky Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gems Pack 1 $0.99
- Piggy Bank 1 $0.99
- VIP Subscription Weekly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.