Play 1000s of Levels & Get 500 Bonus Coins! DOWNLOAD the best trivia game NOW! Trivia Star is the most addictive quiz game app: relax and tease your brain in Trivia Star!
DOWNLOAD the best trivia games!
Trivia Star has exciting trivia games for trivia addicts and quiz heads! Trivia Star starts as an easy trivia game and gets harder as you level up!
ENJOY CHALLENGING TRIVIA GAMEPLAY!
- Train your brain with addicting trivia questions in trivia games!
- Beat the clock and answer the multiple choice questions!
- Chose from over 60+ categories including: general knowledge, food, celebrities, animals, sports, music, movies, TV shows, brands, science, and more!
- Can't figure out the answer? Use coins to get a hint and win the level!
- Daily bonus coins for free hints!
- Dozens of Trivia Categories for multiple choice quiz questions!
- Over 1000+ Levels of quiz games!
- Answer over 10,000 trivia questions!
- Easy to play and difficulty increases as you go - the perfect brain training game!
- Play free trivia games OFFLINE or ONLINE - anytime, anywhere.
- For trivia games in single player mode, download Trivia Star for free quiz games Now!
Get Trivia Star for the best trivia game apps for quizzes and trivia game fans, and more!
Play trivia games now in Trivia Star - it's so addictive!
The prizes in this word game are not exchangeable for real-world money or prizes. Having an issue with these trivia and quiz games for iPhone and iPad? For immediate support, contact us at email@example.com
- VIP subscription gives players exclusive rewards including more Stars, Gems and an ads-free experience
Subscription price is $3.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Users may cancel a subscription at any time via the subscription setting through their iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- You will receive the benefits of your cancelled subscription through the end of the pay period before cancellation.
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN IN TRIVIA STAR!
- Daily rewards when you play!
- Choose from 60+ categories!
- Starts off easy and gets harder as you level up!
- Are you smart enough to win? Try it now!
- New Improvements and Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good Play Here Comes The But
As stated in my title the game actually plays and runs smoother than most trivia games I have played. The biggest issue I have with the game is the questions at least start out far too easy. I see other reviews saying they are playing level 700 or 900 and not a thing wrong with that. My question is how did you play that long.
I just finished playing level 11 or 12 with 5 questions per round and I’m yet to miss a question. That might not be odd for a Trivia buff or someone like my son who naturally just soaks up information from anywhere.
I’m neither of the above. I would consider myself as just an average guy with an average IQ. If I can answer that many without a miss someone who is slightly above average might go to those high levels.
If you want to feel a little more informed or intelligent give it a try but if you can’t go spotless for 10 rounds I would suggest more education 😂😂
I have been enjoying this game for a few months now, up to level 870. Enjoying the various categories since I’m good at some and not others but there’s a lot of diversity. It is random that the Poetry category is mostly nursery rhymes but I can live with it since I know more nursery rhymes than poetry it seems.
Some reviews so they have issues getting rewards for watching videos, if my reward doesn’t pop up after the first ad, I have been exiting and closing game app and then opening it again, which seems to do the trick.
My only “complaint” or thing I’d like to see changed is that you should always gain coins for each round completed. Even if it’s only 25 or 50 coins, you should always be receiving more coins than you started, not just breaking even. I may get a reward multiplier chest greater than 2x less than a quarter of the time. That’s frustrating since you need the coins to increase the experts. I understand there may be a desire to have people purchase coins or watch ads but I think you could at least adjust it so you always earn at least a little more than 100 coins. Maybe just eliminate the 2x multiplier and let 3x be the smallest. Thanks for an enjoyable game!
Developer Response ,
Hi, there! Thanks for the wonderful suggestion regarding reward multipliers! We are going to send it to our Development Team for consideration. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, feel free to drop us a line from inside the game. Thank you for your kind, thorough review!
I really wanted to like this game. It has some great aspects of it. The reason I’m leaving a 2 star review is because of how money hungry the company who makes this game seems. You obviously have people spending real life money on it, so why do you feel the need to spam ads. After you complete the 3-5 questions. Depending on the category you choose. You are then forced to watch an ad, and it’s not your normal ads that play for a few seconds, then let you skip. No you click skip, then have to close out your iTunes, or google play whichever OS your using. Then have to wait again to skip the ad again. All together you’re closing the ad 3 times, then being bombarded with “deals” to try and get you to spend more real money. You can bug VIP, but all that does is get rid of the ads. You’ll still end up spending loads of money because they use diamonds to be able to re roll, or ask an expert, or 50/50 split. These are the reasons why I’ll be deleting this game, and not recommending it to others. The desperation for people to spend money ruins the whole game experience for what otherwise would be a fantastic trivia game.
Developer Response ,
Hi, there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a detailed review of our game. We understand how ads are not fun to encounter, especially ones that require a couple of steps to close, but they are what allow us to support the game with new content and assistance through in-game messages. They can be disabled indefinitely by making any purchase from the in-game Store. We will be sharing your thoughts with our development team to keep in mind as they work on improvements for future updates. Let us know if you have any more questions or comments. Thank you for playing!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Super Lucky Games LLC
- 184.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Super Lucky Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gems Pack 1 $0.99
- VIP Subscription Weekly $3.99
- Piggy Bank 1 $0.99
- Gems Pack 3 $4.99
- Gems Pack 2 $2.99
- Gems Pack 4 $9.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Piggy Bank 2 $1.99
- Coin Pack 2 $2.99
- Gems Pack 5 $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.