Play 1000s 0f Levels & Get 500 Bonus Coins! DOWNLOAD the best trivia game NOW! Trivia Star is the most addictive quiz game app: relax and tease your brain in Trivia Star!
DOWNLOAD the best trivia games!
Trivia Star has exciting trivia games for trivia addicts and quiz heads! Trivia Star starts as an easy trivia game and gets harder as you level up!
ENJOY CHALLENGING TRIVIA GAMEPLAY!
- Train your brain with addicting trivia questions in trivia games!
- Beat the clock and answer the multiple choice questions!
- Chose from over 60+ categories including: general knowledge, food, celebrities, animals, sports, music, movies, TV shows, brands, science, and more!
- Can't figure out the answer? Use coins to get a hint and win the level!
- Daily bonus coins for free hints!
- Dozens of Trivia Categories for multiple choice quiz questions!
- Over 1000+ Levels of quiz games!
- Answer over 10,000 trivia questions!
- Easy to play and difficulty increases as you go - the perfect brain training game!
- Play free trivia games OFFLINE or ONLINE - anytime, anywhere.
- For trivia games in single player mode, download Trivia Star for free quiz games Now!
Get Trivia Star for the best trivia game apps for quizzes and trivia game fans, and more!
Play trivia games now in Trivia Star - it's so addictive!
The prizes in this word game are not exchangeable for real-world money or prizes. Having an issue with these trivia and quiz games for iPhone and iPad? For immediate support, contact us at email@example.com
- VIP subscription gives players exclusive rewards including more Stars, Gems and an ads-free experience
Subscription price is $3.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Users may cancel a subscription at any time via the subscription setting through their iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- You will receive the benefits of your cancelled subscription through the end of the pay period before cancellation.
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN IN TRIVIA STAR!
- Daily rewards when you play!
- Choose from 60+ categories!
- Starts off easy and gets harder as you level up!
- Are you smart enough to win? Try it now!
- New Improvements and Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but…
I love this game. I love all the different category options and how you can upgrade experts to help you on questions you’re not too sure about. Kind of like phoning a friend!
Another great aspect of this game is the option to join a club and compete in a league and earn points together. Clever way to give the game a competitive feel.
Two things that are hindering me from giving a 5 star review would be 1) the ads. Now, I’m VERY well aware that all games have ads and I don’t usually mind them because I know they’re to be expected but this game I feel it’s just an overkill with the amount of ads. If they cut their ads in half it would be about the same as every other game. 2) I placed 1st place in a tournament and was supposed to receive some gems and a gift box which usually includes coins and some experts. Although right when the tournament ended I checked and never received anything and a new tournament began instantly. I tried to submit a ticket but never got a response. I was a little disappointed but I guess at the end of the day it’s just a game so I’m still going to play the game because I do love trivia but I’m not going to play as much and no longer going to try to win the tournaments or league activities.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Gabby! Thank you for leaving a detailed review of our game. We understand how ads are not fun to encounter, but they are what allow us to support the game with new content and assistance through in-game messages. They can be disabled indefinitely by making any purchase from the in-game Store. As for Tournaments, we're sorry that you had trouble receiving your placement rewards and reaching Support. We encourage you to try reaching out to them in-app again so they can help get you the missing rewards. Thank you!
I have been enjoying this game for a few months now, up to level 870. Enjoying the various categories since I’m good at some and not others but there’s a lot of diversity. It is random that the Poetry category is mostly nursery rhymes but I can live with it since I know more nursery rhymes than poetry it seems.
Some reviews so they have issues getting rewards for watching videos, if my reward doesn’t pop up after the first ad, I have been exiting and closing game app and then opening it again, which seems to do the trick.
My only “complaint” or thing I’d like to see changed is that you should always gain coins for each round completed. Even if it’s only 25 or 50 coins, you should always be receiving more coins than you started, not just breaking even. I may get a reward multiplier chest greater than 2x less than a quarter of the time. That’s frustrating since you need the coins to increase the experts. I understand there may be a desire to have people purchase coins or watch ads but I think you could at least adjust it so you always earn at least a little more than 100 coins. Maybe just eliminate the 2x multiplier and let 3x be the smallest. Thanks for an enjoyable game!
Developer Response ,
Hi, there! Thanks for the wonderful suggestion regarding reward multipliers! We are going to send it to our Development Team for consideration. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, feel free to drop us a line from inside the game. Thank you for your kind, thorough review!
Impossible to Progress, without Gems
I had become addicted to this game. Thoroughly enjoyable.
However, after reaching about a medium level, I found it impossible to go any further without using any gems, which are very quickly depleted.
Almost every aspect of this game relies upon using gems, as opposed to coins— from choosing an extra category, to receiving a hint on an answer, to getting an extra spin.
Furthermore, there is a “glitch” (is it really a glitch?), supposedly allowing you to watch videos, to freely earn a small number of gems...
But after watching these videos, no gems are received!!
I have the latest version of this game installed, so that has nothing to do with the “error”.
The *only* way to obtain the gems is to buy them.....I have already laid down money once, in removing the ads...lI refuse to do it again.
Why can’t the user occasionally exchange some of the amassed coins or stars, for the gems?
And without accumulated gems, it is practically impossible to advance any further in the game.
Too bad, because this is otherwise a wonderful app, and an entertaining pastime.
Where are the categories like spelling, grammar, and mathematics? ...or maybe I am just old fashioned.....
Also, how about classic TV and films, and classical music categories?
....Way too many “pop culture” entries from the year 2000 and up—at least for this user.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your personal feedback with us, we'll be sure to share this information with our game developers for future improvements. Have you messaged our Support Team about this problem with watching Ads for Gems? We'd love to help figure out what's happening with your game. You can send us an in-app message. Thanks!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Super Lucky Games LLC
- 179.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Super Lucky Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gems Pack 1 $0.99
- VIP Subscription Weekly $3.99
- Piggy Bank 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.