Play 1000+ Levels & Get 500 Bonus Coins! DOWNLOAD the best trivia game NOW! Trivia Star is the most addictive quiz game app: relax and tease your brain in Trivia Star!
DOWNLOAD the best trivia games!
Trivia Star has exciting trivia games for trivia addicts and quiz heads! Trivia Star starts as an easy trivia game and gets harder as you level up!
ENJOY CHALLENGING TRIVIA GAMEPLAY!
- Train your brain with addicting trivia questions in trivia games!
- Beat the clock and answer the multiple choice questions!
- Chose from over 60+ categories including: general knowledge, food, celebrities, animals, sports, music, movies, TV shows, brands, science, and more!
- Can't figure out the answer? Use coins to get a hint and win the level!
- Daily bonus coins for free hints!
- Dozens of Trivia Categories for multiple choice quiz questions!
- Over 1000+ Levels of quiz games!
- Answer over 10,000 trivia questions!
- Easy to play and difficulty increases as you go - the perfect brain training game!
- Play free trivia games OFFLINE or ONLINE - anytime, anywhere.
- For trivia games in single player mode, download Trivia Star for free quiz games Now!
Get Trivia Star for the best trivia game apps for quizzes and trivia game fans, and more!
Play trivia games now in Trivia Star - it's so addictive!
The prizes in this word game are not exchangeable for real-world money or prizes. Having an issue with these trivia and quiz games for iPhone and iPad? For immediate support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIP subscription gives players exclusive rewards including more Stars, Gems and an ads-free experience
Subscription price is $3.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Users may cancel a subscription at any time via the subscription setting through their iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- You will receive the benefits of your cancelled subscription through the end of the pay period before cancellation.
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN IN TRIVIA STAR!
- Daily rewards when you play!
- Choose from 60+ categories!
- Starts off easy and gets harder as you level up!
- Are you smart enough to win? Try it now!
- New Improvements and Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The best trivia app I’ve ever played!!
It’s the only one I’ve ever kept on my tablet for more than 2 days. It’s a winner and it’s fun. That leads me into the one complaint I have about the game. Your score is based on how quickly you answer the questions. Sometimes one or more of the answers to choose from cracks me up and makes me laugh. Although the sense of humor is greatly appreciated and refreshing, it slows me down and therefore affects my score. <just kidding>
EDIT: I’ve come across a situation that I believe should be changed. When you miss an answer, you’re presented with a heart you’ve accumulated. Play the heart and get another chance. Sounds great. Except you’re not given the option to use it or not. If it’s the first or second question, it would be a waste to use it. Save it for the time when you can use it for a much higher rated question to give you a better chance of finishing the quiz.
DEVELOPERS: Please give consideration to this change. Thx
I have been enjoying this game for a few months now, up to level 870. Enjoying the various categories since I’m good at some and not others but there’s a lot of diversity. It is random that the Poetry category is mostly nursery rhymes but I can live with it since I know more nursery rhymes than poetry it seems.
Some reviews so they have issues getting rewards for watching videos, if my reward doesn’t pop up after the first ad, I have been exiting and closing game app and then opening it again, which seems to do the trick.
My only “complaint” or thing I’d like to see changed is that you should always gain coins for each round completed. Even if it’s only 25 or 50 coins, you should always be receiving more coins than you started, not just breaking even. I may get a reward multiplier chest greater than 2x less than a quarter of the time. That’s frustrating since you need the coins to increase the experts. I understand there may be a desire to have people purchase coins or watch ads but I think you could at least adjust it so you always earn at least a little more than 100 coins. Maybe just eliminate the 2x multiplier and let 3x be the smallest. Thanks for an enjoyable game!
Developer Response ,
Hi, there! Thanks for the wonderful suggestion regarding reward multipliers! We are going to send it to our Development Team for consideration. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, feel free to drop us a line from inside the game. Thank you for your kind, thorough review!
Finally Deleted for Good
I have given this app shot after shot because there are limited trivia games out there to choose from that aren’t inane. But I am finally deleting for good. Too many issues - when you get up in the higher levels, the questions are ridiculously obscure and impossible to answer (e.g. who won the South African amateur golf championship in 2012) and in some cases I have found the app to be wrong!! Which costs you. I get that they want you to use gems and promote purchases, but come on…..Then when I reached well into level 9 in a few of the categories, and I’m answering and I am answering question 3 out of the 7, I get a message that says “you have reached the end of questions in this category” and it just takes me back to the Home Screen. I’m sorry….what??? And right in the middle of a session where I have already used gems and am in need of a finished round for a tournament or something.
Bottom line, it’s kinda fun in the beginning but will quickly become infuriating as you progress through the higher levels. The obscurity of the questions and the volatility of the “experts” answering just makes this app go from relaxing to throw-your-phone-out-of-the-window frustrating. I want an app for relaxation and challenge not to illicit rage from me.
Developer Response ,
Hello, this sounds very frustrating. Please send us an in-app message and our Customer Support Team would be happy to investigate this issue further. Thanks!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Super Lucky Games LLC
- 332.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Super Lucky Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription Weekly $3.99
- Gems Pack 1 $0.99
- Piggy Bank 1 $0.99
- Gems Pack 3 $4.99
- Gems Pack 2 $2.99
- Gems Pack 4 $9.99
- Piggy Bank 2 $1.99
- Remove Ads 4 $4.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Coin Pack 2 $2.99