Love hunting for amazing preloved, vintage, and unique treasures? Discover the joy of local finds! Buy and sell around you easily with Trove.
Have something of your own to get rid of? List items fast. Chat and coordinate in-app. Accept credit cards or cash.
Already sell on Ebay, Craigslist, Etsy or other marketplaces? Tired of worrying about returns and shipping? Use Trove to connect with others in your local community.
Trove was featured on US News & World Report, Apartment Therapy, Houston Pulse Magazine, Austin Home, Country Living, and many other media outlets.
HOW IT WORKS
* Listing your items is free and easy – be as short or descriptive as you need to grab buyers’ attention.
* Answering decor questions from our community is fun! You can also create your own questions and find out what the community and your friends think.
* You can share with your friends and see how you’re connected to buyers and sellers.
* Learn about other users from their profile and read reviews from their past transactions.
* Chat privately with other users in Trove so you never have to share your email address or phone number.
* Seller can accept credit cards to have your money direct deposited to your bank or Venmo account, or choose cash on pick-up if you prefer!
* Leave feedback about the buying or selling party.
If you enjoyed Trove, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
- Now you can edit a listing and easily relist expired ones with a single button.
- Easy access to your favorited items right from browse filter
- Better support for refreshing Buzz
- Fixed photo cropping issues on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Great but with a bug
The app is just great. It actually helped me find very cool stores I didn’t know about but the location filter is not working as it should be. There must be a minimum and maximum range for the nearby location. I’d certainly give it 5 stars if that feature is incorporated.
Predatory design and worse than Craigslist in every way
Before I begin this review I wanted to note that both the design and the concept for this app are quite good (and are what attracted me to the app in the first place). However once you start using the app you notice that A. Literally and I mean litterally no one actually buys anything. B. YOU CANNOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT, that’s write an account THAT FORCES YOU TO GIVE IT YOUR LOCATION CANNOT BE DELETED. Even if you delete the app the account is still there. I emailed the support team 2 WEEKS AGO and there has been NO RESPONSE, YOU CANNOT REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION EVEN IF YOU WANT TO. More importantly Trove is an utterly ineffective way to sell furniture, after browsing the entire app NOT ONE FURNITURE ITEM ON THE ENTIRE APP WAS “LIKED”. THIS APP HAS NO USERBASE OF BUYERS, ONLY SELLERS.
0/10 just use Craigslist
Since using the app to sell I’ve been contacted by sketchy people asking for address and personal info to “mail” payments. Or make an offer with supposed guaranteed payment but the offer is pulled back before able to see it. They never respond to msg so it seems like fishing. Same person will contact again days later with same thing. There in no way to report problem users. The notifications from the app about a msg comes hours later like middle of night early morning. The app will automatically delete your ad after a week or two. Offers may come in but won’t be ever able to received because item was delisted by app.
- Trove Tech Inc.
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trove Tech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Boost $2.99
- Instant Boost $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.