The Tru-Test MiHub Data Link app enables to you download session files from your Tru-Test device and upload them to MiHub Livestock, email or share the session files, or send them to your national traceability program, whether you’re out in the yards or back at home.
Watch an overview of the app here: https://youtu.be/Iym0z8709QA
• Download session files to your phone for later viewing & sharing
• Session files automatically upload to MiHub Livestock when you have internet access
• Share sessions via email, or other apps you have downloaded
• Change device settings or record sessions when connected to S2 or S3 indicators
• Share GPS location of sessions
• Send sessions to supported national livestock traceability programs (see list below)
Supported national livestock traceability programs:
• New Zealand – send registrations and animal movements directly to NAIT
• Australia – send animal movements for producers, agents and saleyards directly to NLIS
Tru-Test product compatibility:
• XRS2/SRS2 EID Readers
• XR5000/ID5000 weigh scale indicators
• EziWeigh7i weigh scale indicator
• S2/S3 weigh scale indicators
- Datamars SA
- 146.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Datamars SA 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.