Trubooks lets you access your Trubooks library from the comfort of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – on or offline.
• Mobile app compliments browser experience
• Easy navigation and built-in search
• Highlight and take notes
• Take assessments and submit assignments (online)
• Measure your progress with self-assessments/flashcards (online)
• Single tap glossary terms
• Download any portion of course materials for offline access.
• Full access to interactive and rich media content (on/offline)
• Prior account setup from a browser required.
• Prior course enrollment/textbook purchase. Your library displays your courses hosted on the T3 Global Learning Platform.
This version adds support for iPhones. Students can now use their iPhone for study in addition to their iPad. Note that depending on the course, some content may be optimized for and best viewed on the larger screen available on an iPad.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The main issue is that the app never syncs with where I left off. I’ll even still have the app open but if I leave it I have to find my place again. It seems to always go to the same spot over and over for some reason. I’ve now read section 3.4, thank you very much. Oh, and you cannot highlight or take notes or see notes the teacher has written.
Vocab word bug
On a computer you are able to highlight a word to get its definition so you can continue reading. The app should have a similar function that if I click a bolder vocab word the definition should appear. This makes for Efficient reading. Instead, I have to scroll all throughout the glossary at the back of the book which eats up a lot of time. A search bar for the glossary and being able to click the word PLEASE!
Impossible to annotate
The app doesn’t allow you to highlight or annotate anything on the text. This is frustrating and not efficient.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.