Drive trucks in the most advanced truck simulator game for iPhone and iPad!
This is the moment everybody has been waiting for - we present the brand new Truck Simulator PRO 2, a bigger and better version of the highly successful last year’s edition. Build up your transporting empire driving huge and powerful trucks on American soil in the best and most advanced simulator
game available on mobile devices.
An enormous open world with thousands of miles of precisely mapped roads awaits for your arrival. Admire carefully designed viaducts, huge road intersections and bridges as well as more diversified routes amongst hills, valleys, deserts and swamps.. TSP2 enables you to explore the eastern half of
USA's highway system and visit 12 big cities: Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Helena, Portland, Salt Lake City, Seattle, El Paso, Albuquerque, San Diego.
Have you ever wondered what is it like to work as a professional truck driver? Experience the struggle through realistic fatigue and fuel consumption systems that can leave you with your gas tank empty in the middle of nowhere! You need to plan the route carefully and manage every aspect of your work to deliver your cargo on time and maximise your gains. Remember, you are not alone on the road – the police will be watching closely, so any type of reckless driving, speeding or damaging other vehicles can result in tickets and penalties that affect your wallet.
Along the long and winding road to wealth you will get to acquire and drive 8 different, fully customizable trucks, each with a different driving model. You can customize various elements of your trucks, from mechanical like gearboxes and engines to visual like wheels, fenders, exhausts and other
chrome goodness- you are limited only by your imagination!. Feel free to create a powerful truck of
your dreams and compare your designs to those of your friends.
Sick and tired of repetitive tasks? That is no longer an issue! In Truck Simulator PRO 2 you will
experience realistic quests of a professional driver – like delivering timber to sawmills or heavy
machinery to road works. Hundreds of missions to accomplish will keep you occupied for a long
period of time!
▶ 8 trucks with different driving models that you can own, customize and upgrade
▶ Variety of cargos to transport across a huge map covering the eastern half of USA
▶ Over 30 different types of shipments/cargos to deliver
▶ Breathtaking open world to explore
▶ 12 big cities to visit
▶ Realistic fuel consumption and fatigue system
▶ Expanded customization
▶ Hundreds of realistic quests
▶ Detailed interior view for each truck
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Howdy Truck Simulator PRO Friends,
iPhoneX support! Enjoy the best truck simulation for mobile on the gorgeous edge-to-edge display!
Fixes and improvements in current version:
- MAJOR UPDATE - added assistants mode - now you can hire other drivers to do your jobs!
- Improvements in car traffic
- Improvements of truck behaviour in higher speeds
- Graphical enhancements
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Thank you for your continuous support! Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is amazing and very fun to play. There are a plethora of good things about this game. I wish that there would be better truck sounds. The steering is pretty annoying the more I play the game. It would be nice if it was smoother especially on turns with the trailer. If there was a way for the map to not take up half of the screen, that would be awesome. In reality, if a driver needs sleep, I don’t think they would be penalized for time in order to drive safely. The ability to drive for companies, take double trailers, and have a story mode would be cool. Some of the roads canter much more than a normal road would. Also, many roads don’t have that many curves. It would be nice if there was more weather than 30sec of rain. Many of the longer drives go to the same states. You’re seeing the same thing over and over. I’d personally like to see more variety in trailer loads. Possibly have much bigger loads like wide loads would be cool. Lastly, if there is a longer drive, it’d be nice if the EXP was worth much more than what it is. Just a couple ideas.
Good Graphics, Bad Gameplay
The graphics on this game are amazing but there are a lot of things that are very unrealistic for a “simulator”.
1. Needs way more room to turn in cities, when pulling a trailer you are forced to turn into the oncoming lane and sometimes the sidewalk to avoid taking trailer damage.
2. Needs WAY better turning at high speeds (such as 55-80). On an actual interstate trucks will drive anywhere from 60-85. In the game when you drive over 45 it almost looks like you’re sliding on the road which is terribly unrealistic, unless they added icy and snowy weather.
3. Needs more cars on the interstate, especially around cities when the traffic really picks up.
4. Interstates should go through the middle of cities and the exits should be in the city instead of having just a highway go to a city.
5. Needs WAY better truck sounds. It constantly sounds like the truck is idling and especially with heavy or oversized loads the truck should rev more with the struggle.
6. Take away guard rails from highways and interstates. There are never guard rails on the whole interstate, just parts where there is a ditch or side of cliff or where danger risk is elevated. Sometimes the game feels more like a parking game where you try not to hit obstacles. The game should be more about driving and the quality of driving on the game is bad.
7. Cops should actually pull you over.
Good game except.....
Overall it isn’t a bad game at all but for being a paid game there really needs to be another update. I can understand if it was free but for $4.99...
I have been playing for a couple days and my biggest complaint is the steering at high speeds (anything above about 45-50mph) if it’s more then a slight, and I mean slight, turn you start to slide and more than likely go right into a guardrail causing high damage and losing money. I’ve tried everything I could. Used different steering methods and tweeted the sensitivity but it doesn’t matter. Every trip I have taken that’s over 500mi I almost always arrive with at least 50% damage because of it.
As for the sounds and tight corners on city streets I agree but I would much rather have the steering issue fixed first. Again with a free app I could see it taking time to get fixed. But considering this was a complaint a year ago and it was supposedly updated in your last update a year ago I’m disappointed. It needs to be fixed. I find myself regretting spending $5 on the app every time I play. I would really like to actually be able to enjoy the game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CONSULIT PIOTR KAZMIERCZAK MICHAL MIZERA SPOLKA CYWILNA
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Consulit 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Sack of Gems $9.99
- Handful of Gems $2.99
- Bucket of Gems $19.99
- Chest of Gems $49.99