Paperless Ticketing for Material Suppliers, Aggregates Producers, Company Drivers, Independent Owner-Operators, Subcontractors and Brokers.
One enterprise paperless ticketing solution connecting drivers, suppliers, producers and truck scales.
MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY: Create custom digital tickets that support all types of jobs including per ton, per load, per hour, and haul backs to multiple locations. Do it in multiple languages, multiple currencies, and in both Metric and Imperial measurement systems.
DYNAMICALLY LEVERAGE YOUR WORK FORCE: Use company drivers, independent owner-operators and subcontractors to work on any job at the same time and track deliveries, view weights, and reassign drivers to jobs, all in real time. View the status of all deliveries and the location of all drivers on a map in real time. Verify USDOT, Tax ID and insurance documents to
ensure drivers comply with government requirements. Use the job board system to post fixed or open bid jobs and award bids based on the driver’s rating, price provided, and minority status, useful for government funded projects.
TRUCK DRIVERS: WEIGH IN, BUT DO IT SAFELY: Connect automatically to electronic scales through the TruckPay mobile app, weigh in and weigh out, dynamically adjusting to the driver’s pay-to-weigh billing method, create a digital, paperless scale ticket for real time weight tracking and let the driver stay safely in the truck.
IMPROVE BACK OFFICE PRODUCTIVITY: Electronically “pass around” invoices to get approvals, use the application entitlement system to control “who” sees “what,” important for audits and for ensuring that only authorized users see sensitive information. Then quickly pay all independent owner-operators and subcontractors with the click of a button and export all delivery and invoice data to PDF, EXCEL, and CSV file formats and connect, to other systems, such as SAP or APEX.
GET INTO THE DRIVER'S SEAT: Get access to the best jobs, get paid quickly with no disputes and get paid on jobs cancelled due to bad weather. See how much money you have earned for the
day, week, month, or other timeframe, and receive payments directly into your bank account or onto your debit card. Easily store your insurance documents to demonstrate compliance to
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter: @TruckPay
Have a question? Visit us at https://truckpay.com or email us at email@example.com
TruckPay 1.10.0 offers various stability improvements throughout the app as well as new features!
- Jobs for Demolition Contractors: Create a job with a defined pickup location but have each driver go to a different drop location, without having to specify a particular address. Perfect for site preparation work and hazardous material removal.
- Truck Scale Management for Job Sites; Setup wireless enables scales and eliminate paper scale tickets.
- Supervisor Checkout: Dispatchers can now check truck drivers out once a delivery is made so the truck driver doesn't have to themselves. Perfect for aggregate plants, where dispatchers can see drivers making deliveries.
- Ability to specify your own hauling company codes for each of your hauling companies, for better integration with your other systems.
- Site Types: Help define what type of site you are creating, for instance, an Aggregate Plant, Landfill, Material Pit, Recycling Plant, or a Scrap Metal Yard.
- Privacy for Sites: You can now decide if you would like to have a site you have created be visible to other companies that use TruckPay, or make them visible for internal use only.
- Multiple Materials & Equipment on Jobs: You can now create a job that accepts more than one type of equipment and material when bidding and delivering loads.
- Custom Material Lists: Do you deliver or provide materials that we don't provide by default on TruckPay? No problem! Create your own custom list of materials with your own product numbers!
- See what type of materials a driver is carrying for you, on the real-time delivery map.
***Currently supporting B-TEK & Rice Lake Scales***
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps TruckPay running smoothly for you.
Have a question? Visit truckpay.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
TruckPay is exactly what we need to streamline our fleet. It helps us manage operations and make better margins. Folks get paid faster too. Wish we would have done this years ago.
For us in the construction Industry
“Game-changer app in our industry. There are not many programs out there that help digitize our process and make everything paperless. TruckPay does. Great app and highly recommend to my contractors.”
- TruckPay Inc.
- 76.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 TruckPay Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.