Do you use independent dump trucks on your job sites? Have you ever been in a situation where you need a truck, but can't find one that's available?
TRUX is the world's leading provider of on-demand dump truck services. Download the TRUX Contractor app to tap into our massive network of independent truckers and schedule as many trucks as you need in minutes. TRUX connects you with thousands of local truckers instantly. We deal with the trucks so you don't have to.
Whether you need a Dump Trailer on the job site or a bunch of Tri Axles to pick up asphalt, TRUX has you covered. We will save you thousands in overtime and overhead associated with construction trucking.
How It Works:
1) Open the Get Trucks menu to enter the information about your job.
2) Select what type of trucks you need and how many.
3) Let us know the rate you're willing to pay, and the date and time you need them.
That's it! The app handles everything else. Truckers will punch in using the TRUX Now app when they arrive on the day of the job and punch out when you release them at the end of the day. You can review your past, current, and future truck requests and manage your fleet from the main menu at any time.
This app can be used by current TRUX customers or new customers can sign-up and get started after being approved by the TRUX customer success team.
We are continuing to add features and fixes to help you manage trucks on the job site. New in this release:
- Added the driver information to the shift view once the shift is assigned to a driver
- Added the ability to set prevailing wage rates when requesting trucks on a prevailing wage job
- Added the prevailing wage rate info on the shift detail screen when a job is a prevailing wage job
- Update launch screen
- And another app icon change
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.