With TRUE MANAGER™ AIR Mobile App and TRUE METRIX® AIR Blood Glucose wireless meter, you can track data to get valuable insights that link daily activity with your glucose results. Easy-to-read charts, graphs and customizable notes make understanding data actionable. Also, share data with healthcare providers, friends, and family to help manage diabetes.
o Simple to navigate logbook shows date, time, blood glucose results and event tag from meter
o Additional event tags may be added to results in addition to personal notes
o Each blood glucose result is color coded to indicate if you are within acceptable range. You may customize the ranges given to you by your healthcare professional or use the default setting which are the established 2015 American Diabetes Association guideline target ranges (mg/dL):
YELLOW = Above Normal >130
GREEN = Normal 80-130
RED = Hypoglycemic <70
NOTE: A doctor or healthcare professional determines how often to test and what the target ranges are for blood glucose results.
o Six Reports provide total insights :
▪ Average Report - View 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 and 120 day averages to review general trending and spot areas for improvement.
▪ Conformance Report - This report displays pre- and post- meal glucose results in a pie chart format. Each pie chart is divided into color coded sections identifying the percentage of glucose results that are above, within or below targeted ranges for each testing time.
▪ Glucose Trend Report - This graph can be customized by target range, date and time to reveal patterns and to quickly identify glucose results that are too low or too high.
▪ Logbook Report - Review all glucose results, including control results, over a specific time period in chronological order.
▪ Modal Day/Week Report - View all results in specific time blocks per day or week. Color coded for easy review of glucose results within, above or below customized target ranges.
o Share data via PDF through email with healthcare providers, friends and family.
o Help screens are available on most pages if assistance is needed.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is not for diagnostic use.
• NEVER change your treatment plan without consulting a Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is for use with only specified supported mobile devices. Go to www.trividiahealth.com/truemanagerair for a list of compatible mobile devices.
• This product is intended for single patient use to support better diabetes management without providing specific treatment or treatment suggestions.
• Refer to the TRUE METRIX® AIR Owner’s Booklet for pairing instructions.
Bug fixes and compatibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
1st reviewer stated app works with "iPad Air" which is newest model. I have an iPad2 so when you get to the App Store it doesn't even see this app until you to tap the first tab & change from iPad to iPhone. Only then will it even see the app. I successfully downloaded & installed, yes only displays in portrait, but would not stay open for me to do anything with the app just kept closing & returning to my home screen.
My iPad & iPhone both iOS 9.3.3 so I venture to say it wasn't designed to work with iPads, or only newer iPads, particularly since it doesn't even see the app with tab in iPad. This is often the case with a lot of apps; however, normally when I switch tab to iPhone I can install & use the app.
Paired to my iPhone easily but will check with the developer about it not installing on my iPad.
As to the apps usefulness, it's to soon to say; I am attempting to pair it to my insulin pump, so far no go, so will also ask the developer about that since that's much more advantageous for me.
So only rated as a 2 since without iPad, or insulin pump I don't see a benefit for me to even use the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1-800-803-6025. Customer Care will be able to provide you with further assistance. Please refer to reference number: 01564297
Has potential, just isn’t there yet
This app has a lot of potential, but unfortunately isn’t great as-is. It does what it says- syncs with the meter via Bluetooth, but that’s about it. It also doesn’t work with dark mode in iOS, which is really a pain. I have to keep changing my settings to use the app, but I digress...
In my experience, most people who are monitoring blood sugar are also monitoring other health stats like weight, blood pressure, ketones, and tracking medications. This app doesn’t need to be able to do all that, but it would be great if it could share data with the apps we all already use to track that, like Apple Health. I eat Freahly meals and track my nutrition by syncing Apple Health with the Freshly App. My activity ring and watch syncs activity and heart rate with Apple Health. Being able to have this app share my readings with the Apple Health app would let me track all my readings and compare to nutrition data, weight, and blood pressure to make positive changes to address or prevent health issues.
App crashes EVERY time
This was good (even great) for the first week after downloading it. Was really helpful for me to see all of my blood sugar readings in one place and organized just how I like it— without having to remember jotting down every single one of my readings throughout the day. The Bluetooth connection was the next level feature I needed to motivate me to check more often because once my meter and iphone are connected and the results come flooding in, I do feel really proud of myself which is so important as a Type 1 that can’t catch a break with this disease.
But, after the initial week of using this app, it CONTINUOUSLY CRASHES and it is the most frustrating thing EVER. As soon as you click on the app and it opens up to the home screen, the app closes out and you’re suddenly staring at your iPhone home screen. Even if you try closing and reopening the app, it does the same thing again and shuts down before downloading ANY blood sugar readings from the True Metrix meter.
I had such high hopes for this app. Extremely disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1-800-803-6025. Customer Care will be able to provide you with further assistance. Please refer to case number: 01863
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trividia Health, Inc.
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Trividia Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.