TRUE MANAGER™ AIR 12+
Trividia Health, Inc.
With TRUE MANAGER™ AIR Mobile App and TRUE METRIX® AIR Blood Glucose wireless meter, you can track data to get valuable insights that link daily activity with your glucose results. Easy-to-read charts, graphs and customizable notes make understanding data actionable. Also, share data with healthcare providers, friends, and family to help manage diabetes.
o Simple to navigate logbook shows date, time, blood glucose results and event tag from meter
o Additional event tags may be added to results in addition to personal notes
o Each blood glucose result is color coded to indicate if you are within acceptable range. You may customize the ranges given to you by your healthcare professional or use the default setting which are the established 2015 American Diabetes Association guideline target ranges (mg/dL):
YELLOW = Above Normal, greater than 130
GREEN = Normal, 80-130
RED = Hypoglycemic, less than 70
NOTE: A doctor or healthcare professional determines how often to test and what the target ranges are for blood glucose results.
o Six Reports provide total insights :
▪ Average Report - View 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 and 120 day averages to review general trending and spot areas for improvement.
▪ Conformance Report - This report displays pre- and post- meal glucose results in a pie chart format. Each pie chart is divided into color coded sections identifying the percentage of glucose results that are above, within or below targeted ranges for each testing time.
▪ Glucose Trend Report - This graph can be customized by target range, date and time to reveal patterns and to quickly identify glucose results that are too low or too high.
▪ Logbook Report - Review all glucose results, including control results, over a specific time period in chronological order.
▪ Modal Day/Week Report - View all results in specific time blocks per day or week. Color coded for easy review of glucose results within, above or below customized target ranges.
o Share data via PDF through email with healthcare providers, friends and family.
o Help screens are available on most pages if assistance is needed.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is not for diagnostic use.
• NEVER change your treatment plan without consulting a Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is for use with only specified supported mobile devices. Go to www.trividiahealth.com/truemanagerair for a list of compatible mobile devices.
• This product is intended for single patient use to support better diabetes management without providing specific treatment or treatment suggestions.
• Refer to the TRUE METRIX® AIR Owner’s Booklet for pairing instructions.
Bug fixes and compatibility improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So much potential, so disappointing
As a new diabetic, I was overwhelmed with the prospect of having to chart every reading. I got the TrueMetrix Air in order to take advantage of the Bluetooth connection and logging. It mostly works, but doesn’t auto sync like the documentation says it will, so I manually connect it. I’m just annoyed that it doesn’t do what it says it will do.
My biggest complaint? Why in the world doesn’t it sync with Apple Health? Seriously?!? You’ve got an app that you have developed to work on iOS devices but you’re going to lock your customers out of taking advantage of something that could integrate with a highly used and effective way for people to track their healthy statistics in one place?!? Even my blood pressure machine/app integrates with Apple Health.
You’ve had this app out for a number of years and you can’t be bothered to update it and provide basic integration to an app used by millions of people? Shame on you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1-800-803-6025. Customer Care will be able to provide you with further assistance with the true manager air app. Please refer to case number: 122513
Has potential, just isn’t there yet
This app has a lot of potential, but unfortunately isn’t great as-is. It does what it says- syncs with the meter via Bluetooth, but that’s about it. It also doesn’t work with dark mode in iOS, which is really a pain. I have to keep changing my settings to use the app, but I digress...
In my experience, most people who are monitoring blood sugar are also monitoring other health stats like weight, blood pressure, ketones, and tracking medications. This app doesn’t need to be able to do all that, but it would be great if it could share data with the apps we all already use to track that, like Apple Health. I eat Freahly meals and track my nutrition by syncing Apple Health with the Freshly App. My activity ring and watch syncs activity and heart rate with Apple Health. Being able to have this app share my readings with the Apple Health app would let me track all my readings and compare to nutrition data, weight, and blood pressure to make positive changes to address or prevent health issues.
Does not integrate with Apple Health
You know, these are simple numbers. Sharing these automatically with the Apple Health app would be a trivial matter.
The supplied app does work. Not the best Bluetooth integration, but useable. You can get it to work after a bit and then just memorize the procedure. No marks off for that.
The hardware works fine. It transfers the data to the app via a sync icon once Bluetooth is activated (which is not automatic). A reading is displayed, but for some reason, you can’t swipe or scroll through other readings. You have to go to the “logbook” to see a list of view them on a report.
My thought is, if you’re not going to put significant resources into designing an app with a rich set of features, just make it utilitarian with the basics and let it integrate into Apple Heath or Withings or some other health app that complies your data.
This is a basic app. The best you can do is email yourself your numbers and plug them in manually. If you are on an iOS device, which you must be if you are reading this, it kind of makes sense to find another device that provides integration with other heath iOS apps.
It’s valuable to see all your blood data alongside of exercise, diet and other metrics. Otherwise you are testing in a vacuum and missing out on a chance to really keep track of, and maintain your health.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trividia Health, Inc.
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Trividia Health, Inc.