Crypto curious? Start investing securely in bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrency today with Circle Invest.
Invest in crypto even if you’ve never invested before. Move money from your bank account to your Circle Invest account and buy instantly when the opportunity strikes!
3 reasons why investing in crypto is easy with Circle Invest:
1. Coin collecting made easy - Increase your market knowledge when you buy one of our coin collections.
2. It’s all about the bigger picture - Set it and invest it. You’re in full control of the time and amount of your investment.
3. It only takes on $1 - Deposit money instantly from your bank and start investing big with one little dollar.
The choice is yours.
• Bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), bitcoin cash (BCH), ethereum classic (ETC), bitcoin SV (BSV), litecoin (LTC), Zcash (ZEC), monero (XMR), stellar (XLM), 0x (ZRX), Qtum (QTUM), EOS (EOS) and Basic Attention Token (BAT).
Safely and securely.
• Your Invest account is protected thanks to our two-factor authentication feature.
• Join the circle of trust - we’ve been around the blockchain since 2013.
Download Circle Invest and start investing now! As in right now - not in three days.
- Instant deposits are subject to review and your bank's availability.
- When it comes to investing, be aware of the risks. Don’t invest more than you are willing to lose. The value of Digital Currencies can be extremely volatile and unpredictable, and can result in significant loss in a short period of time.
- Any information provided by Circle in relation to Digital Currencies is for informative purposes only and does not constitute investment advice nor should any such information be treated as a recommendation to engage in investment activity.
To see what terms have changed as a result of the most recent update to the User Agreement, please see the informational box at the end of this User Agreement.
You must be an individual of at least 13 years of age who resides in the United States to enter into this Agreement. In order to link a bank account or debit card to your account, you must be at least 18 years of age. You cannot link a business bank account or card to Circle and Circle does not currently support business or merchant accounts (even if you link a personal bank account or debit card). Use of certain Services may have further eligibility requirements that will need to be verified prior to you using such Services or from time to time in order to continue your use of the Services.
Certain features of the Services may be limited depending on the state in which you reside, the date on which you created your account or other factors.
This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love our app? Please consider leaving a review in the App Store.
Encountered an issue? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix it for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Simplifies with Great Fees
Been using this app for almost two months at this point and I love it’s convenience and low fees. Some items I’d like to see in the future:
1. Ability to set up my own combination of investments. Currently the pre-selected market buys are great, but I’d love to be able to set a few invest buttons based on percentages I specify.
2. Coin/Wallet access. If this platform could serve as a wallet where I would be free move my btc and eth as I wish, it would be nearly perfect. I feel like I’d be willing to pay a monthly flat service fee for this.
3. Have read from others, but a simplified tax reporting option for yearly reporting.
4. More regular blog updates from the team. I want to know where this platform is moving
Excellent, fast and great on fees
I am a hodler and this app gives you an excellent opportunity to diversify your investments into some solid coins. App has been easy to use and fast! It has also been far cheaper than coinbase. They also have a recurring buys feature so you can dollar average your way into the market at your own pace. 5 stars. Customer service is also responsive and fast!
Account closed for no reason, no explanation given
I've literally read through both the Circle user agreement, and the Circle Invest user agreement now, and found absolutely nothing in there about restricted activity that I could have committed. My only 2 explanations at this point are 1.) I didn't update my previous address to my new address in time and that was some sort of BS red flag or 2.) Your app secretly collects information from my phone, and saw that I had a Bitcoin wallet that was Tor encrypted. (Samouri.) Mind you that this doesn't violate the user agreement because I didn't even use circle pay to make payments through a Tor browser, nor am I even a circle pay customer. Both are unacceptable reasons to close an account. Yet, I'm left to speculate because they refuse to give any information whatsoever.
Also, the KYC/AML verification for this app is beyond typical verification I've seen from other apps.
- Circle Internet Financial, Inc.
- 84 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Circle Internet Financial, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.