Looking for an apartment or house for rent?
Trulia Apartments and Homes For Rent for iPhone and iPad takes the pain out of finding your next rental. To get started, browse new rental listings on the easy-to-navigate search and map view. Save your favorites to boards, or go ahead and contact the property by email or phone!
TRULIA RENTALS KEY FEATURES
NEW! TRULIA NEIGHBORHOODS - neighborhood information, all in one place
• Explore the neighborhood with photos & drone footage from local photographers
• Get a genuine feel of the neighborhood with resident reviews and Trulia's What Locals Say feature, ranging from whether people feel safe walking alone at night to if people decorate their homes for the holidays
• Tour the neighborhood and its history with Trulia Stories.
• Browse 33 neighborhood heat overlay maps including schools, price trends, amenities, and commute
• 1-Click Request: Contact landlords and rental property managers on the go with just one click - it's that easy!
• NEW! Search by School or School District: Find homes to rent in your desired school district
• Instant Updates: Save searches and get alerts when rental homes hit the market – you’ll be the first to know.
• What Locals Say: Learn what’s to love about a neighborhood—like whether people feel safe walking alone at night, if there’s easy parking, or if people decorate their homes for the holidays —from people who know it best: the locals!
• 33 Interactive Maps: Get a complete picture of the neighborhood with different overlay maps such as schools, restaurants, affordability, and commute. Get things like school ratings and median price information for any area.
• Collections: Swipe through collections of rentals and discover new properties in a beautiful, intuitive way.
• Custom Searches: Customize your rental search by location, price, number of beds and baths, pet friendliness, and more.
Never miss a listing with our apartment finder – we identify the newest homes and apartments for rent that match your search criteria and notify you as soon as they’re available.
Note: Trulia Rentals is for properties in the USA only at this time
Comments, suggestions, feedback? Let us know what you think about Trulia Rentals at iPhone_For_Rent@trulia.com
We are continuously working on making the Trulia app better. In this release we've made some performance improvements and fixed some bugs. Thank you for choosing Trulia.
Ratings and Reviews
I be been using this app for about 2 years for 3 different moves! I love using the trulia app because it’s so easy to use and extremely helpful when finding a place. I always recommend it to anyone looking for a place!
I do have a suggestion though. On the filers where you can select how many bedrooms your looking for, could you change it from “1+” to just 1 and so on with all the others? It just doesn’t make any sense. No matter if I choose “1+” 3 and 4 bedrooms still show up, so I might as well leave the filter on “any.” If I’m only looking for a 1 bedroom apartment why would I be looking for “1+”? I think it’s make more sense if the filters were just “1, 2, 3, 4, 5+” bedrooms. Just a suggestion, I still LOVE your app!
?. Period. I am a quadriplegic I think that you should have a link that complements explain from the start the disabilities of you hope to be able to interrogation handicap people, praying that everything is not going to feed the needs of us. I say, but at least list and show some of the things us people the handicap or we in wheelchairs which means the most of us how can’t go upstairs. All we ask is if wecan at least feature an app that shows all flat existing homes is whether intrance is by the garage the front door, maybe even the basement level is where they’re being able to enter. Even if they just have all the things needed to live in the basement, or that upstairs (if I had a upstairs house long as everything I need) is on the main floor that I can enter and there’s no need for me to be upstairs the upstairs wouldn’t even exist to me that’s just like if I got a rent house there’s no upstairs there’s no basement there’s everything I need on one slab so why even imagine having that when there’s no need. Please excuse the miss spelled since it since words, and read between the lines. I’m a quadriplegic again I can’t use my hand so I’m talking to this computer and it says what it wants to say sometime and I can’t fix it. Again I ask to take out what needs to be taken out and read between the lines, Please and thank you.
Lacks Basic Features and Functionality
My review follows three attempts to contact Trulia’s Customer Support regarding the fluidity of the Trulia Rentals App (to which there was no follow-up from Trulia). Despite running the latest iOS Version, I have experienced numerous issues with my usage of the app. The biggest bug that is quite frustrating involves viewed rentals not indicating that the user has looked at the property by “greying out” the item. As soon as the app is closed out, the user has no indication of what has been seen versus what has not...because all properties reset to green. Which leads to the user spending more time reviewing items that they have previously considered during their last session. Additionally, the “NEW” tag is marked on properties that have been posted for weeks or even months. Even when this is “reported”, they remain within the system. Lately, even rentals that are no longer available are still labeled as “NEW” or “Available”. The app also doesn’t create a user experience based on the parameters and filters set by the users. The “Feed” portion is not properly customized based on user algorithms to show rental content that would interest the users based on their provided information. It is overloaded with rentals that do not match queries.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trulia, Inc
- 245.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Trulia, Inc.