TruQC is paperless documentation for the iPad and Web. It is used by customers to stay compliant with industry standards and manage their workflow. TruQC is cloud-based, easy-to-use, compact and objective.
• Strong admin controls make it easier to manage and monitor your projects
• True objectivity
• Integrated solution for optimal reporting
• Unlimited cloud storage
• Real-time syncing and secure storage functionality
• Data is always at your fingertips
• Document Library keeps everything in one place
• Innovation of the Year Award – MP Readers’ Choice
• Finalist for Tabby Awards /Business
• CoatingsPro Magazine High-Performance Coatings Industry’s Product of 2012
• CoatingsPro Magazine Top Product of Past Ten Years
• ITEN 2014, 2015, 2016
• Permission-based app: Allows those assigned to a project access to the related forms.
• Specification confirmation: Admins can review all submitted forms and check for missing or incorrect information prior to final.
• No more entry errors: Multi-selects, numeric keypads, scrolling pickers and skip-logic ensure entry errors don’t occur.
• Elcometer BLE and PosiTector WiFi and BLE device compatible: TruQC communicates wirelessly with these devices.
• Accountability: All forms can be retrieved electronically or produced as a PDF. They are all time, date, GPS, photo and signature-stamped.
• Barcode scanning technology: Automatically retrieve key batch information simply by scanning a Carboline product. Information imported includes product, color and batch data.
• Forms sync in real-time: TruQC utilizes technology that allows a centrally located administrator to check on any job at any time.
• Storage/security: A remote user and administrator have access to the same information -- anytime, anywhere. A full snapshot of the data is continuously backed up.
• Accessibility: All submitted, approved and in-process forms can be quickly retrieved and available for audit, QC/QA or owner inquiry.
• Manage employee access to job-specific documents: The TruQC Document Library allows you to remotely manage employee access to job-specific documents like SDS, PDS, blueprints, scopes of work, contracts, employee certifications, equipment user manuals and more.
• Annotate documents: TruQC's Associated Documents capability allows you to easily highlight, draw, insert text, add photos, and mark issues on blueprints, photos or any other PDF.
• Search PDF: The TruQC File Cabinet and Document Library both allow you to search for specific words inside of a large document such as a site safety plan, contract or within a report.
• Print, Email, Dropbox, Box, etc: PDF’s allow for easy transfer of the information to other parties.
• Web App: Review reports and perform administrative functions from any web accessible device, such as a phone or laptop. Set up jobs and employees, upload documents to the library, run summaries, and track and edit issues.
• TAM: Total Asset Management allows users to create, maintain, track and document the lifecycle of an asset.
+ Under-the-hood ReportBuilder behavior enhancements.
+ Filling data from a barcode scan now correctly overwrites only information provided in the scan.
Ratings and Reviews
You should be to use it on all apple platforms
Phones MacBooks iMacs Ect
It’s also costly but it works great
Easy app to use and great support
Been using the app for a few years now and it has changed the way I work. Very user friendly and when I have needed support they have been so helpful! Would definitely recommend!
Easy to use, professional reports
Easy to use in the field. Reports are automatically generated and look clean and professional. No re-entry of data required.
Staff are helpful and easy to reach. Overall, great product.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TruQC, LLC
- 41.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 TruQC, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.