Truth For Life is the official app for Alistair Begg's Bible-teaching ministry. Study God's word each day verse by verse and be encouraged with daily scripture readings and the devotional "Morning & Evening".
• Easily listen to today's program from Alistair Begg
• Follow along in the ESV Bible version as you listen to the program
• Read today's devotional from Charles Spurgeon and edited by Alistair Begg
• Watch the latest sermon video from Alistair
• Search programs, sermons, series and devotional archives back to 1983
• One-year Bible reading plan
For more information about Truth For Life or Alistair Begg, please
To submit a bug or feature request, visit: https://www.truthforlife.org/about/contact-us/.
• Brand new listen queue to play audio continuously!
• Add an item to your listen queue using the More Options ( … ) menu, and choosing “Play Next” or “Play Later” when viewing any Daily Program, Sermon, or Bible passage
• To view your listen queue, open the media player and tap the list icon in the upper right-hand corner
• Press and hold an item in your listen queue to rearrange, or tap the button on the right-hand side to select for removal
• To begin playing an item from your queue, tap once and it will play immediately, replacing what’s currently playing
• When you have items in your listen queue, the media player will hint at what's up next. Swipe left on the album image to immediately begin playing the next item in your queue, replacing what's
• Your Recently Played list is always available from the My Library tab!
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, just one thing to change!
I’ve listened to hundreds of sermons on this app and there is just one thing holding me back from giving it 5 stars. I think it would be very helpful if there was a history page of what sermons you’ve listened to. For example, sometimes I’ll start a sermon series in the car and will forget which series I’ve started. It would be very efficient for the listeners if the developers made this small change. Thanks for reading, God bless!
I am so very ‘lost’ with your new app!! And to add to my lostness it seems I am not receiving the daily Truth For Life in my e- mails. My husband died in May after many health issues, it took all our endurance for the previous two years. He was faithful in giving to Truth for Life and it was essential in its ministry to us! Now came Oct. and our eldest son has many of the same GI, GU, Respiratory problems my husband had I have been living with my son, managing his health procedures, taking him to OR procedures, tests and doing homecare since mid Oct. finally I have a spare moment to contact you, give 6 months donation and all that I was familiar with is gone. I tell people when I was young I needed to know my name and now I have many user names, as many passwords and I am not even at kindergarten age in internet technology!! Perhaps some day I shall find your list of sermons, be able to go back some days to find the sermon I have missed and be assured I am hearing God’s unchanging Word. You were previously a 5 star but now I cannot find my way.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for reaching out! We have moved to a new platform and are actively working on fixes and features. Thanks for your patience. This video might be helpful that shows how to quickly access any broadcast by date: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUDS_8hSQZ8
Great content, but what’s with the app?
April 15th Update - whatever you guys did fixed it! Thank you! Super fast response and the most painless interaction I’ve ever experienced involving technology. Lol. Thank you again!!! You guys rock! 🙌🙌🙌
Really love the Truth for Life ministry, but the app is broken and has been for a couple of weeks now. Sadly, I had only been using it for a couple of weeks before it stopped working. I use it for the sermons, which no longer show up when you click on them - I just get a blank white screen- and the only way out is to quit the app entirely. I’ve deleted and downloaded it again, but that didn’t fix anything. Would love to change my rating if the app becomes usable again.
Developer Response ,
Hi LoveLee36! Please close and re-open the app today. It should now work. Do let us know! ~John, TFL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.