'TSD Rally' was designed to help the pilots to respect the imposed average speeds during regularity rallying, also known as TSD rallying (Time, Speed and Distance).
'TSD Rally' allows you to control your advance or delay with 3 modes:
- Odometer mode: The application displays in real time the theoretical distance to run to keep the imposed average speed. It's exactly like the AVG SPEED PROFESSIONAL CHRONOMETER hardware which costs 499$ !
- Manual mode: In this mode the co-pilot must tap the screen each time a predefined distance is traveled (100 meters by default). The application then refresh in real time:
. The real average speed on the current section.
. The real delta time on the entire race.
. The real delta distance on the entire race.
- GPS Mode: In this mode the real time and distance calculation is automatic. We strongly recommend that you use this mode with an external bluetooth gps module like the Duo one for exemple.
'TSD Rally' also provides you:
* An average table to enter the imposed averages by section.
* An access to google maps to visualize your race (deceleration zone are drawn in blue, acceleration in red).
* A summary of your results with the statistics by section (acceleration, max speed, delta time and distance).
* A real time graphical accelerometer.
* A lot of settings to make 'TSD Rally' fit all your needs.
All the results, statistics plus the map of the race can be saved and sent by email.
'TSD Rally' will become your ideal race partner !
Don't hesitate, give it a try with the free lite version, limited to 3 kms.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Don't forget to stop the application when rally is finished.
- GPS improved
- Support for more device screen size
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
much more to come
TSD Rally next version will provide GPS support, google maps integration, results summary and acceleration (g force) statistics.
Concerning the actual version, it has been tested and validated by an official team at the Monte Carlo historical rally. Don't hesitate, you'll soon prefer TSD Rally to your co-pilot :)
A poor app for a good idea
Poor user interface, poor settings. Overpriced.
I'd rather keep my calculator & stopwatch.
- nicolas dumas
- 4.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © nstudio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.