- Double tap the speed number, the center of the screen.
- Double tap the speed number again
- You have the option to save your trip.
Use As Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Tap on the button next to the setting button on the lower left of the home screen.
- There're other details such as coordinates, elevation, compass, and top speed. Single tap on the screen to make them appear. They will automatically fade out after a few seconds so you can focus on the speed.
- Shows real time driving speed
- Shows real time coordinate, elevation, compass direction, top speed
- Keeps track of speeds during the drive and calculate average speed
- Shows compass or the direction that user is traveling.
- Ability to save each trip
- Ability to choose between MPH or KMPH
- Ability to choose Coordinate style
- Ability to set Auto-Save to save each trip automatically after stopped measuring
- Automatically change between dark mode and day mode according to the time of day.
Add the ability to use as a Heads Up Display.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Model 3 Speed
Also map it works great simple to use
Great app! Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.