This app provides access to ALL your Teaching Textbooks (TT) Math 7 course materials on a Macintosh! Enrollment in the TT Math 7 course is required.
The Teaching Textbooks Math 7 app makes your TT course even better! Not only will your student enjoy math while learning independently, but, with the app, that learning can also take place on the go. Even when offline! Specifically, the app can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time. That makes it perfect for homeschool parents who need their kids to stay productive while the family is out and about during the day.
The app’s other features include…
• 115 audiovisual lectures that teach every core concept in the standard 7th grade curriculum
• thousands of problems that give students all the practice they need to master each concept
• automated grading and instant feedback for every single problem
• step-by-step audiovisual explanations to every single problem so students can see exactly what they did wrong when mistakes are made (This makes the program feel as if a tutor is at the student’s side!)
• parental controls that let you track your student’s progress
• the digitized version of the printed Teaching Textbooks Math 7 textbook (with a search feature and a hyper-linked index)
• no advertising or in-app purchase offers
• Internet connectivity is required, but you can remain offline for up to 6 lessons.
Ratings and Reviews
Math not my subject, but good app👍
So me and my sister hate math, but she hates it WAY more than I do, trust me, you do not want to see her in a math temper😨lol, anyway, back to the sUbJEct, get it? Lol, so I hate math, but this app is actually pretty good! There were times when I was like, “I’m literally gonna die cause I can’t handle this”, but now, it’s like totes chill! Now, the stickers are a little babyish (some creepy aka weird) and the characters are just awkward. Like, this is literally for age 11-13, do you really think that those ages are gonna use these dumb things? And the guy is like, “You NEED to answer this.” It’s like he’s threatening us. Anyway, so good app and all, but terrible stickers (except for the animal ones, they’re adorable!!!)
Slow! They ruined it :(
As a daily user for Math 7, I’m not a fan of the new decretive and customizable features. I preferred it the old way, with only a few buddies to choose from. This new version is ,unfortunately, slow and a bit laggy(?) It doesn’t run well on iPhone or computer. I’m very disappointed with the new update. And the page flipping when you answer a problem is very slow and it’s a bit agonizing to complete an entire lesson.
Because of corona my mom didn’t want to send me to school because of masks and well we despise them. This whole year has been agonizing and this math app doesn’t help. It’s laggy on my laptop and I’ve tried to update but it hasn’t worked and my mom has called tt a good amount of times. It’s laggy when the pages flip and that’s why I get the wrong answers sometimes. I’m glad that where I live next year kids where I live don’t have to do online or wear masks anymore to school! I can’t take it anymore! I still like this app but overall it just needs a lot of things fixed up🙃
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Textbooks, Inc.
- 113.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2006-2021 Teaching Textbooks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.