Get up-to-date arrival times based on GPS location* of TTC streetcars and buses.
Other features include:
- Real-time location of streetcars and buses*
- Push notification for service interruptions
- Quick access to full timetable on TTC website for major stops
- Find nearby stops by zooming in
- Pin frequently used stops on the map
* GPS locations and all arrival time predictions are provided by City of Toronto's Open Data through NextBus.
Note: This application is not affiliated with the Toronto Transit Commission.
- Dark mode support for iOS 13 users
- Fix an issue causing no information to show for some users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The TTC in my pocket
This has saved me time & trouble again & again. I’m both glad for the punctuality and prepared for the imminent delays. If you depend on the TTC this is most worth it
No subway lines... Seriously?
How can a transit app NOT show the MAIN subways lines in the city when you go to add routes? Bus and streetcar routes are there... When viewing the map they aren’t even there! What a joke... I mostly only use one of the subway lines and want only alerts and (gosh! what a concept) schedules for that on my watched/favorites along with the bus/streetcar ones I use. Nope. No can do... guess I’ll find some other app. Do you guys not eat your own dogfood?
App is good , but would be better if info could be fwd to others.
I’ve asked for ability to forward delay info before & still waiting
- Barum Rho
- 39.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Barum Rho
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.