This is a lesson companion application for TalkToMeInKorean.com's Korean lessons.
Through the application you can:
* Listen to our regular lessons and read the PDF files as you are listening to the lesson on your iPhone or iPod touch.
* Email us your questions and comments
* Follow us on Twitter
* Have streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Stay updated with the latest episodes
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Have playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes.)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The App has been re-designed from the ground up and it's OH SOOOO much better looking with much easier functionality and accessibility!
Here are some of the super star updates!
- Car mode! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls.
- The main menu and playback settings are now accessible via a slide out from the upper left corner button.
- Improved access to episode sorting features and the episode Star and Download options.
- Improved display of episodes, artwork, and post file type.
- Show contact features can now be accessed via the main menu or the upper right corner while viewing an episode.
- Its just prettier… who doesn't want pretty?
Please provide any bug reports via the troubleshooting button found under contact via the main menu.
We hope you love the spiffy new look and features!
Ratings and Reviews
Best resource for learning Korean
As a new learner, trying to figure out the best way possible to approach learning a new language can become overwhelming. I’m teaching myself and purchased a few apps but have found that the TTMIK website, app, and learning resources is hands down the best approach! I love that I can work through the workbooks and lessen books but also have this app (podcasts) to help with pronunciation, its really invaluable! The only suggestion I have for the app is that it’s a little more organized, I would like to see each set of lessons under their own folder so it’s easier to work with. The search function works well for the time being though!
Better than other programs/workbooks
This is the best purchase ever. I bought many different types of workbooks (3 types and costly) and find that this is the best. The lessons are well explained. Some lessons can be short. However in those short lessons they are pact with lots of information and easy to understand. This is like a classroom setting....listening to the instructors explain each topic and usage. Notes are available in pdf to follow along.
This program needs internet access to be able to listen to their podcast. That means the audio is NOT done in a automated monotone! Never gets boring. Please make sure you have wifi or data usage to take advantage of this program.
So for the price of this program you never need to pay for additional lessons. Because it's a podcast, updates and lessons continue to be available for that single price. They started their first lesson in December 10, 2009, so you can enjoy 6 years worth of lessons. Don't tell me you won't be fluent after this.
The price is a small fraction compared to others. It's a bargain for the amount of lessons and extras they offer! Definitely ecstatic about this purchase!
5 stars for TTMIK, 4 for the app
I love TTMIK and its my favorite resource for learning Korean. I think the app is pretty great too, but I wish it was a little better organized. I wish the menu had a section split into levels for the curriculum, like the website has.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wizzard Software
- 11.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Wizzard Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.