Tube Map Pro uses the official Tube Map from Transport for London (TfL) with live travel information and a journey planner – all free from adverts.
This app is the Pro version of Mapway's award-winning Tube Map which has over 18 million downloads worldwide.
• Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
• Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
• Easy to use both with and without an internet connection.
• See when the next train is due with live TfL departure times.
• Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
• Compare the journey time and cost of different routes to find the fastest and cheapest ways to get around London.
• Plan routes anywhere in London from places, postcodes, Points of Interest and tube stations then follow directions with a step-by-step guide.
• Routes can be stored in Favourites for quick selection when on the go.
• Tap the blue 'locate me' button on the map to find your closest station.
• Walking Tube Map overlay shows station to station walking distance information for shortcuts on the map.
• First & Last Train Times give additional journey information.
• Tube Exits help to know which carriages to get on for the quickest change between stations.
• Tube Map Pro Apple Watch App available.
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control.
With over 42 million downloads worldwide make sure you check out other Mapway apps like Bus Times London, Paris Metro and New York Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This release includes an updated map and some bug fixes and improvements for you.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Got a question? Tap Support in the About section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app and easy to use, even for out-of-towners. Love the fact that the planner can be used off-line to plan or check your route such as when you are inside a station or on the train. It's not sent me wrong yet. The only times I got turned around was when I thought I knew where I was going and hadn't checked before I made a train change.
Wast of money
Not user friendly at all
Hangs a lot
Totally stay away not worth what i paid for .
A Scam is more likely to name it
Pretty, but flawed.
This app has a beautiful UI but is let down by erroneous carriage suggestions and the inability to see multiple options for a route. For example, changing to the District Line from the Victoria Line at Victoria is best done in Carriage 5 instead of Carriage 1 as suggested by the app. Also carriage 5 is the best to get off at Putney Bridge, not Carriage 4. Also going from Richmond to Highbury and Islington is a very convenient journey requiring no changes on the Overground instead of going for the District Line and changing for the Victoria Line. I hope the developer improves the functionality of this app as it is very pretty and has lots of potential.
- Mapway Limited
- 104.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mapway Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.